Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-09 21:29:12

admin
Administrator

Lotto Guy Lottery System Wins Best Lottery System - TO Date

UPDATE: Best Winning LOTTERY SYSTEM Poll latest Results Now Up!

Lottery Poll Results

1st Place Winner-was Lotto Guy Lottery System with 67% of the votes.
2nd Place Winner- was Smart Play Lotto Wheels with 22% of the votes.
3rd Place Winners-was Gail Howards Smart Luck with 3% of the votes.

This very unique lottery system is now highly recommended by many users world-wide and legit review sites, as it has been verified to have won many lottery games world-wide. Not only does it win lotto games, it actually won the best winning lottery system poll votes taking 67% of the votes and this was out of 21 top rated lottery systems. You simply could not get better proof a real proven winning lottery system.

Below is a screen shot of the poll results from an earlier best winning lottery system poll. The Lotto Guy Lottery System also took first place with 83% of the votes, this out of 15 top rated lottery systems.

http://img.wikinut.com/img/1o_txpzd5487 … inner.jpeg

This excellent well proven Lotto Guy Lottery system is now rated as the best winning lottery system for all Pick 5 Pick 6 and most pick 7 lotto games world-wide.

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Check out an honest user review for Lotto Guy Lottery System from this forum.

http://lottosystemreviews.lottoguy.net/ … php?id=934

Lotto Guy easily Win the Lottery Video here is the link below (uploaded by Sandeep):
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8208947/h … lotto_guy/

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

#2 2012-10-24 04:01:00

Krycher

Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System Wins Best Lottery System - TO Date

Hey!Thought I would let you all know i got the lotto guy system, used it on my first lotto draw and won$$$ So I essentially got the system for free!!!!!!

They actually do have support and answered my emails very fast, all good stuff.

I posted in both lotto guy sections to let others know, hope that is OK.

Last edited by Krycher (2012-10-24 04:01:17)

#3 2012-10-27 22:46:31

Kenny

Also works great for our Australian lotteries, Cheers!

#4 2012-11-11 19:48:16

lotwin

Excellent! Finally some real proof of a good lotto system to use$$$

#5 2012-12-18 19:58:33

immemnaft

I am now a member and have access to the Lotto Guy System, very smart system!

I've read posts on others having great success using this system, even seen some very big winning lottery tickets, which made me think I had better grab the system myself.

I can also inform you that when using their support to ask a question, I received very fast replies which to me shows they are professional.

I will post my results using the system in the new year.

#6 2013-02-21 07:28:24

Lorna Fram

The Lotto Guy System is now re-guarded as the best winning lottery system the world over. The system is now being reported by many reputable websites as the go to system for winning all pick 6 and pick 5 lotto games.

I would also like to point out the system is also the best winning lotto system for all pick 7 lotto games, these guys are the pros!

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

#7 2013-05-15 04:09:36

Lorna Fram

The sellers of the lotto guy system are Top-Notch! I really love their system and recently had a computer crash, lost all my passwords. I emailed them and with-in 15 min they re-issued my login details without any hassle.

Great system and very professional People!!

Last edited by Lorna Fram (2014-11-17 06:37:04)

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

#8 2013-06-13 18:40:03

Ballin

Lorna Fram wrote:

The sellers of the lotto guy system are Top-Notch! I really love their system and recently had a computer crash, lost all my passwords. I emailed them and with-in 15 min they re-issued mu login details.

Great system and very professional People!!

I agree, just got myself lotto guy system had some questions and wow! all my questions answered within minutes. They have some serious support, all good I am happy with this system.

#9 2013-06-29 23:42:48

Placersbe

One of the only real winning systems in the world, very hard to find a better system.

#10 2013-07-02 21:20:51

lotwin

Placersbe wrote:

One of the only real winning systems in the world, very hard to find a better system.

I agree with you 100%. I have given the Lotto Guy Lottery System a good test run, bought it in 2012, works better than I expected.

I know what it takes to do a general analysis, it's the same with lottery winning number patterns, it's a big task. Regular lottery analysis (hot and cold past winning lottery number) not to hard, as data is easily copied, hence why you see all these types systems. This is why I decided to give the lotto guy a test drive.

#11 2013-07-21 08:21:46

sandeep1

Yes, I agree this Lotto Guy System is very good. You know a system is very good when people are trying to copy their name to get their website seen, a dirty trick used by shady marketers. I have uploaded their video.

#12 2013-08-05 17:48:01

P Guppie

Seems most agree this lotto guy system is a good system to use. I myself have not tried it, may do so in the future.

One thing is for sure, they do have real winning tickets as seen on their 2012 webinar. This only system that has shown large winning tickets up close so you can verify they were real, which was very impressive.

Good Luck To All!

#13 2013-08-09 17:28:17

lotwin

Just to inform you all I had a small problem with my login (lotto guy system ) I contacted their support and all I can say is WOW! Very fast support, handled my situation pronto, very pleased!

#14 2013-08-13 18:23:48

immemnaft

lotwin wrote:

Just to inform you all I had a small problem with my login (lotto guy system ) I contacted their support and all I can say is WOW! Very fast support, handled my situation pronto, very pleased!

I myself made a double payment when I paid for that lotto system, I contacted their support to report it, to get a refund for one of the payments. They got back to with in minutes checked my situation out and refunded me immediately, so very professional.

#15 2013-10-20 01:36:29

stuartH

Im from New South Wales,  playing OZ lotto 7/45. Im using the lotto guy system can tell you system is good (different) took a small time to learn, going to continue using it.

Thought I would give my opinion
Cheers!

Last edited by stuartH (2013-10-21 17:36:35)

#16 2013-10-28 23:34:05

georgettel34

stuartH wrote:

Im from New South Wales,  playing OZ lotto 7/45. Im using the lotto guy system can tell you system is good (different) took a small time to learn, going to continue using it.

Thought I would give my opinion
Cheers!

Have been buying entries every week (though, ONLY 10 lines) using the same numbers. I have been winning small prizes ($25 or less): so not bad considering about 25-30 % strike-rate. I also will continue to use the system, will hit big sooner or later.

Last edited by georgettel34 (2013-10-28 23:35:48)

#17 2013-11-11 21:47:17

WarrenBurn

While I see many good reviews on the lotto guy lottery system, you still cannot get guaranteed winnings. Maybe just using your own picked lottery numbers would work the same? Any thoughts?

#18 2013-11-19 18:58:57

Vursion

Seems the lotto guy lottery system does in fact produce better winning results.

I have my own system which does ok at hitting winnings and have now tested out the lotto guy system which is a unique type of number pattern system. My conclusions are now that the lotto guy system is a better system, seems to hit winnings much more often than my own system.

I have never hit a 5 number winners with either system as of yet, however have hit a few 4 number winners using the lotto guy system, never with my own system. So there is the increased win rate the system can produce over lesser systems.

I now have found a positive way to win more. I use the lotto guy system, play those lines I get from the system, then I also wheel those lines of numbers. Now when I do have a winning, I usually win more than just on one line of numbers.

To this date I have found nothing better to give good winning results.

#19 2014-01-23 07:14:07

Larry G

This One Is Really WORTH Joining!

Its Professional and winning is frequent.

I was skeptical of this system, then read reviews and realized it is much different than most systems. It does increase your chances to win, it's real.

#20 2014-04-10 16:58:23

faruq

Lotto Guy Lottery System is good, no problems, up-dates done for you right on the members site. You never have to worry as when up-dating other lottery software which usually not work, these guys put their system in an easy format to use and they add the up-dates on a regular basis, this i like as no problems ever.

#21 2014-04-30 20:39:56

MRLucky

Hearing lots of good news on this system lately. The thing I find most interesting is the fact they are the only system that is following the FTC guide lines which is the law, which tell me it's a very legit system.

#22 2014-05-07 19:27:11

lillath

Larry G wrote:

This One Is Really WORTH Joining!

Its Professional and winning is frequent.

I was skeptical of this system, then read reviews and realized it is much different than most systems. It does increase your chances to win, it's real.

I appreciate your honesty and I do not expect to win every time however, it would be nice to get some small reward occasionally. I realize that there is no perfect system. I just feel that all the other so-called systems don’t seem to be as honest. I hope you understand my concerns.

#23 2014-06-01 17:22:30

seaxhoasecida

As you know I tell it like it is and seriously most of these systems are crap!! Now the Lotto Guy Lottery System on the other hand very much surprised me. Not only is the system logical but these guys are for real.

Their support is truly excellent, answering all my questions with sensible answers. I do give this this system my approval which is very hard to get.

I do like the fact this system is not in software format, but located on a private members site where up-dates are easily added. No software to screw up, which means no problems and I for one am sick of systems with problem after problem. These guys are smart and know how to avoid problems so their members do not get shut out as is the case with many other systems.

#24 2014-06-12 20:08:26

bradshaw4578

I talked to support for Lotto Guy Lottery System and asked them many questions I need to know before joining. I was very impressed with their answers and response time. These guys are extremely knowledgeable and true lottery experts, hence the excellent reputation they have.

All Good Stuff Very Impressed!

#25 2014-07-20 05:32:28

edithP

Very interesting system, sounds like a game changer, meaning could help me win!!

Board footer