Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-12 15:06:36

Fisky

Lottery Circle Software

Here is some updated information concerning this Lottery Circle System:

First off yes I have used the system years back and it was a waste of time and money, the same info they give is easily obtained from your lottery game main statistic website for free and the real win rate is only going to be about 2 to 4 percent that's it!

Ace Lee used to claim the system gives you a 96% win rate which is total B.S and people fell for this hyped up claim. This same person who owns this Lottery Circle was and still is selling other lottery systems as an affiliate, he is not a lottery expert at all, he is just a marketer selling anything he can push onto you to make money. Any real legit winning lottery system wins on it's own and it will not be a software system, these are gimmicks.

Ace Lee has changed the wording for his system, now has removed the stupid high 96% win rate as knows that was a lie, now just claims is the best lottery system, which again is ridiculous.

This system used to sell through clickbank, but it seems clickbank has cleaned up and pushed out these bogus lottery systems, so now this system is selling out of JVZoo which is another very clear indication of a poor system (clickbank kicks out only the worst dishonest sellers)

Here is another ridiculous feature regarding this system. They charge a $19.95 monthy fee for a system that is virtually useless. Do these marketers ever learn to be honest? Ace Lee even in his own words in his news letters said his system is for entertainment purposes, well that sums it up right there.

I have said this before many times and I will say it again, never bother with any lotterty system that sells through a market place such as clickbank or JVZoo they will not be real winning systems, just bogus system put together by marketers to make money, their system don't win, and never believe their testimonials all are suspect.

Last edited by Fisky (2016-08-12 15:07:03)

Board footer