Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-11 02:44:37

Gambler

Good system highly recommened it to all!

Bought the lotto guy system about 6 months ago and have won so many smaller cash prizes I cannot believe it. The way I have added all my winning up, it totals about $7000 in 6 months, great system. Tried a few other systems that failed very badly before finding this lotto guy system, I'm sticking with it!

#2 2012-10-11 04:20:08

George Shoo

Re: Good system highly recommened it to all!

I have to agree with you the Lotto Guy system is good. Of the many systems I have tried, all were just stupid material to steal your money. The Lotto Guy system actually won me some winning tickets, biggest win was just over $2,100 and tons of small winners, all in all, worth every penny I paid for it.

#3 2012-12-31 18:49:35

Chris

I play OZ Lotto using the lotto guy system and have had great luck hitting winners. Also tested out a few other systems gail howard and silver lotto system, both gave me no winning luck and they had no support to help me do better.

#4 2013-07-01 05:53:09

Chris

lotto guy system has been the best system I've use for my Australian lotto games, cannot complain, Cheers Mates!

#5 2013-09-24 00:13:11

Gambler

Would like to mention that the Lotto Guy system has excellent support, which has great benefits, as when you need it it's there for you. I rate their support a 5 out of 5. I have asked a few questions and have received very fast replies, all with in 24 hours.

I have browsed this forum and see that there are complaints about systems people have tried that have no support at all, or support at the start, then once have your money the support stops cold. This to me is a very bad sign for lottery systems and is why I am letting people know, I have had no problems at all with the Lotto Guy system, hope this helps some of you out.

#6 2014-03-29 17:53:34

austin2

By all the good reviews from users for this lotto guy lottery system, seems to be a reasonable profit pulling system.

The fact that this system took first place in 2 lottery system polls speaks for itself.

#7 2014-09-01 05:11:23

soloflex

Thanks to all for expressing your opinions on this lotto guy system, was contemplating over which system I should test out. It's quite clear now this is possibly the best system to go with and stick with in the long run. If anyone has a reason I should be using some other system I am not aware of, please do inform me.

#8 2014-10-28 17:18:44

brandcapital

Lotto Guy Lottery System has been recommended to me by 4 different people saying it's the better system to use, so that is what I plan on doing. Need to try to win some cash soon hopefully this Lotto Guy Lottery System will be of some help. I know there is no guarantee I will win, but from what I have been told it increases your win rate as you use it and was told to play consistently, which I hardly ever did. I would just play a few tickets now and then..... that did not work out good at all. Found out must use a lottery system to push up my chances to win which I now see is sound advice.

Brand Capital

#9 2014-11-25 05:37:32

Barwick456

This Lotto Guy Lottery System is a believable system, i see no stupid jacked up false guarantees or winning rates. I know what i am talking about as tried a few others and should have just listened to my instincts. If a product sounds to good to be true ....... well you can fill in the rest.

Think i will give this system a try in the future and i know it does not produce miracles, is just a more logical way to increase win rates a little more, but for real. I will never fall for aggressive selling tactics for any product again they seem to always lead to the same outcome.

#10 2016-01-17 06:40:39

rosyc53

I see more and more people are recommending this system. I now know it is the number one system to use for Mega Millions and Powerball.

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

#11 2016-06-13 01:42:45

soloflex

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Update on using this lottery system. Been using the system at first off and on seemed to hit winning numbers easier...then used the system without breaks for periods of time...this Works Best! These guys  know their stuff, now hitting 3 sometimes 4 numbers with ease depending if I play less or more lottery tickets/lines of numbers.

I now see why this system is very much recommended to use. There is no sense trying our any other system...this is definitely the one to use.

#12 2017-08-16 05:39:21

Bonny Kela

I just got the Lotto Guy Lottery System, bought it do to all the recommendations by users. System looks like it will be fun to use, going to use the special strategies they also recommend.

Their support was very fast,i had one question and their support replied with the answer very fast!

I would also like to point out there are a few forums which bad mouthed this system. The information they tell you is completely false, they have no idea what this system is. They say it is a software system which it is not, it is a formula style system. I now found out those forums that bad mouth this system are doing it to many other programs as well that are actually good programs. These forums, i think there was 2 or 3 and are nothing more than shady Internet marketers running fake review sites. They tell so and so program is no good then try and get you to buy what they are selling...it's awful these marketers lie and bad mouth the good programs for there own gain, totally disgraceful people. I tell you this so you don't get fooled by them.

Last edited by Bonny Kela (2017-08-16 05:49:32)

#13 2018-03-17 19:54:27

TAC

I know this system works well as it is not a stupid software system, it is a real formula (non software) so yes it had a lot of merit and many followers using it.

#14 2018-05-03 04:29:49

soloflex

I see others are recommending this LG system for those of us playing Powerball Lottery. Looks like a good system to use, and under $20 bucks NICE!

Board footer