Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-12 04:49:08

Sam

can others post their results with this wheeling system please!

I need a good system which is easy to use, nothing complicated. A wheeling system would be nice, but need to know if it is worth my time to use, anyone?

#2 2012-10-13 05:03:09

Cuda70

Re: can others post their results with this wheeling system please!

The smart play system works great! Done very well for me playing Florida Lotto games. I would use the mid or conservative wheels, these gave me the best results. Comparing smart play wheels to gail howards wheels, howards wheels are fine, but smart play wheels seem to win more often for me. I would recommend either wheeling system, both do well.

Cubic inches is where it's at

#3 2012-10-15 21:59:12

Sue

I have been using this wheeling system for about 6 months and you do win frequently using it vs not using it. The majority of winning combinations received are 3 & 4 number hits with the next being 5 number hits. Great system, has made me alot of money. Happy smile

Last edited by Sue (2012-10-15 22:02:14)

#4 2012-10-16 05:10:33

Melamon

WOW! The Smart Play system actually works very good! I have been using for the last few months and have received very good results. I have added it to my good products website for others to review.

#5 2014-02-12 23:32:31

Fisky

Sam wrote:

I need a good system which is easy to use, nothing complicated. A wheeling system would be nice, but need to know if it is worth my time to use, anyone?

With out a doubt these wheels are the best, work much better than any wheels I have used in the past. These wheels are also in a code format not software, as you may or may not know systems in software format are not good as have big problems reported by many users such as freezing, fail to work, giving ridiculous combinations etc

This is the same system that was voted second best winning system in the world, that right there speaks for it's self.

As far as easy to use, it is just as easy as any other system. Of course what is easy for some may be a little harder for others, but generally most find it very easy to use.

#6 2014-05-09 00:00:03

djprospects

May give these Smart Play Wheels a whirl and see if can improve my chances to hit some combinations. They sound good, did not want anymore software wheels, never work right, never hardly win, do not know where those systems are being made up from, but many are very similar which makes me wonder.

Broadcast to your prospects every day

#7 2014-05-26 18:51:22

Sue

Sam wrote:

Smart is a good wheeling system. You must use the wheels as directed as they were designed that way to be used. All wheeling systems work in a similar fashion, yet vary greatly in results. You can use the Smart play Wheels as you wish, but I recommend you use them as directing. Also every section of wheels is a different pattern they are all not the same. I like using the Conservative wheels best.

#8 2015-10-21 02:44:11

EJH

Thinking about using a wheeling system. I now know howto pick my own numbers correctly to put in the wheels.

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

Board footer