Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-19 19:33:47

Reportyou

Report Lotto Black Book To FTC and ClickBank For False Advertising

Most people now know this system is a scam! Everything about it is 100% pure lies! I have reported it ito the FTC and ClickBank and you should do the same so crap such as this system will not steal peoples money.

#2 2012-11-07 14:59:44

Attitiaks

Re: Report Lotto Black Book To FTC and ClickBank For False Advertising

lottery BlackBook is a big FARSE!

Update: I told you so, now this system has vanished, told you..

Last edited by Attitiaks (2017-04-27 01:48:49)

pharmacy meds

#3 2014-04-18 18:12:12

Wongpbod

Receiving tons of spam emails from sellers for the Lotto Black Book.

Lotto Black Book is nothing more than a mlm type of product with tons of affiliate/promoters looking to make money by pushing all sorts of un-truths on how wonderful this system is for winning lotto. All a crock!!!

#4 2014-05-20 17:43:41

seaxhoasecida

Other review forums are saying the lotto black book is really created and sold by Paul Connor, who is a known con-artist. This person may be selling a few other systems as well posing a different sellers/creators of these systems, which of course are all fake systems.

As I see it on this lotto systems review forum, I agree most all of these con-artists are selling their fake lottery systems through place such as click bank. Why in the world do these places allow such trash to be sold through them, it is not hard to see when a system is full of crap!

I also agree with others that are stating to only use legit systems, the ones not being sold through places as click bank or any other affiliate product promotion site. That way there is no affiliate promotion for sales commissions, you just get a real winning system no phony baloney systems.

Post this information on your Websites, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, so people can see the truth, this need to go viral. We must work together to stop these con-artists from doing this crap. They are getting rich from lying to people and the people who just wanted a good system to try to win lottery are going broke.

Board footer