Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-19 20:02:58

Reportyou

Lotto Guy System Seems Legit!

This system seems for real. For one, this system has No Affiliates selling it (Good Point) No affiliates means No Lies! Searching I have found lots of good reviews to back up the winning potential of this system, people are winning using it. I am very surprised that this system is not as popular as the bogus shady systems, I guess people are attracted more to the silly nonsense hyped up systems before the good systems, as they do not seem as lucrative.

#2 2013-12-09 06:46:45

rosyc53

Re: Lotto Guy System Seems Legit!

Reportyou wrote:

This system seems for real. For one, this system has No Affiliates selling it (Good Point) No affiliates means No Lies! Searching I have found lots of good reviews to back up the winning potential of this system, people are winning using it. I am very surprised that this system is not as popular as the bogus shady systems, I guess people are attracted more to the silly nonsense hyped up systems before the good systems, as they do not seem as lucrative.

You make all good points. This lotto guy lottery systems seems to have quite a following. I am reviewing all the systems, then i will choose a good one i feel is best, cannot really afford to try to many you know.

Last edited by rosyc53 (2013-12-09 06:47:15)

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

#3 2018-07-05 04:08:54

Ronda J

Re: Lotto Guy System Seems Legit!

As this system is Not Software and does Not Allow Re-selling (no affiliates) shows it is a legitimate real winning lottery system. They are not out to make money by just selling, they have no need to lie as others have stated, where as the bogus lottery software type systems lie through their teeth as thats how they make money not by winning any lottery, you get it now?

Board footer