Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-04 20:51:19

kapunnickaes85

You must play lotto correctly to win

Research works, lotto software is NO GOOD! Experience is the key and systems that winners use are the ones you should use also. Many like the Lotto Guy system, I agree good system, good win rates.

#2 2013-12-19 18:46:14

Fisky

Re: You must play lotto correctly to win

Software lottery system are a dime dozen and they never work as good as they are advertised. Usually marketers sell these types of systems filling you with false win rates and so on. Software systems are never as good as a good pen and paper system, as with a pen and paper type system you can see what is going on and add any strategy you like, you cannot do this with software systems and you do not know where they are getting there data (usually just from free sources or made up).

Every single lottery software system I have tested  has failed to win as advertised and usually do not work properly, full of glitches and problems and these sellers of these types of systems never fix anything after they get your money.

If you will notice some of the highest recommended lottery systems that are actually winning lottery games for people, are systems that are not software, there is a big clue right there.

#3 2014-07-20 16:36:38

sade

Fisky wrote:

Software lottery system are a dime dozen and they never work as good as they are advertised. Usually marketers sell these types of systems filling you with false win rates and so on. Software systems are never as good as a good pen and paper system, as with a pen and paper type system you can see what is going on and add any strategy you like, you cannot do this with software systems and you do not know where they are getting there data (usually just from free sources or made up).

Every single lottery software system I have tested  has failed to win as advertised and usually do not work properly, full of glitches and problems and these sellers of these types of systems never fix anything after they get your money.

If you will notice some of the highest recommended lottery systems that are actually winning lottery games for people, are systems that are not software, there is a big clue right there.

Thanks Fisky what you say makes perfect sense. Seen lots of complaints about these lottery software systems so you are 100% correct.

Last edited by sade (2014-07-20 16:36:59)

#4 2015-05-12 05:08:45

Fisky

Most people don’t seem to take the time to learn a lottery system, it’s very strange people are wanting results but do nothing to achieve them. Where I used to work a person brought in their car made a big fuss that her rear seats will not go down. We then showed her in her car owners manual how it is done, that is what an owners manual is for am I wrong? She then stated I could not be bothered to read that manual. People you need systems that work and you will need to learn them.

The reason I mention this is I think people are looking for the easy way out, thinking if it's a software system all is solved and easy. This could not be further from the truth. Software is good for many things, but lottery systems are not one of them. If it is lottery software you are getting 9 out of 10 times a past drawn numbers system and as I have stated before these are a dime a dozen and all are advertised to make you think it's going to give you great winning results, but then you find out it was all a farce.

Not only is software for lottery systems a a gimmick, it is just not needed. All that is given is easily done yourself. Past drawn numbers systems are nothing more than just writing down your winning numbers from every lotto draw and her is the kicker! All is free on lottery statistic websites, why in the hell would anybody pay for it, that is also where the system is getting their info to sell to you!

What I always am asked is what systems do I use then? Get the better systems such as Lotto Guy Lottery System (number pattern analysis system), Smart Play Lotto Wheels, Other good wheeling systems, poss Smart Luck, stick with these types of systems all are not past drawn numbers systems, they are the most recommended lottery systems and for a good reason. Use them and learn them and stick with them, do not go from system to system in hopes of as miracle system, does not exist. I had to learn the hard way years back, now I try to help others not to make the usual first mistakes saving you time and money. I used to write on this subject a few years back and helped out tons of people, so do your part and pass this info on to the next person.

Board footer