Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-08 20:10:57

Gar

Lottery Circle System From Ace Lee Terrible!

Just purchased one year membership for Lottery Circle Software from Ace Lee and never recieved any link to download, emailed him wait 2 days to get any response. Then Ace Lee informs me they only allow 1 business day to cancel your order, so if you don't get a response in those 2 days, how can you cancel in 1 day WTF? They eventually rtoldme to go to chat then gave me the run around as others arereporting as well, did not even address the main issues at all, they kept asking me to buy it after I told them I already have bought the system and just wanted a refund. I was fooled and now know this Ace Lee is a con and sell crap! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ACE LEE SELLER!

Last edited by Gar (2013-01-04 20:55:38)

#2 2012-10-11 19:38:22

Bruce

Re: Lottery Circle System From Ace Lee Terrible!

I also Bought Ace Lee lottery circle membership, it was just hot /cold/overdue numbers (random) type system. Had problems with login all the time, emails no replys, no refund. Found out could have gotten the same info/system for free online. Did not win anthing with the system so moved on. Waste Of Money!

#3 2012-10-13 04:52:43

Gambler

Found a good article revealing the truth on the lottery circle system, it backs up all the claims against this crappy system and complaints against this seller. See the comments at bottom of article.

http://fiskis.quazen.com/games/gambling … od-or-bad/

#4 2012-10-30 06:45:17

MounkSpurndon
Banned

Totally agreed, way to many complaints against this seller. Why do these people/sellers never learn untill they end up in a very bad way.

#5 2012-11-04 16:37:05

maHarisysum

Ace Lee systems are no good!

#6 2012-12-05 21:19:04

immemnaft

Good To Know!

#7 2016-02-24 15:30:15

newtonJ45

From what I understand his system is a hot/cold numbers system (push button software) The simple point blank fact is the same info this system and others like it is all available completely free on main lottery games websites, for example if wanting hot/cold numbers for Powerball, you just to to Powerball main website all there for any person to use. So what would the point in buying this lottery system?

Board footer