Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-04 06:30:44

BragBoopBruro

Same Old Crap!!!

Seems all the same old crap software systems are sold at same place and most likely same people selling them.

#2 2014-09-17 15:31:01

Fisky

Re: Same Old Crap!!!

BragBoopBruro wrote:

Seems all the same old crap software systems are sold at same place and most likely same people selling them.

Yup! Most all use same or similar software, it's cheap as can be as the expense would great. All software can crash and many do have continuous problems or issues. Much better to not use in software format then never has any issues and will be problem free. People are brain washed to believe that some how software is magic, but for playing the lottery purposes it's mostly an added problem and expense not needed. Bottom line, only lazy people try to believe software is going to help them, you get out what you put into your efforts, no effort, no lottery winnings!

Last edited by Fisky (2014-09-17 16:29:41)

#3 2015-02-28 05:53:58

AMPM

I’ve tried lottery software systems from A-Z.....not one system was worth my time using or my money$$$ I know how these software systems tell you that they are the BEST, then you buy it all excited and happy to try it....However, you don't see any great results! None of the awesomeness you thought it was going to be...If it is affiliate based it is designed to make money from that, that’s the bottom line!!!!

I am glad to see their are others who share my view on many of these software/affiliate based systems,  it's time to make them go away and stop fooling people.

#4 2015-05-16 06:14:20

NightRyder

AMPM wrote:

I’ve tried lottery software systems from A-Z.....not one system was worth my time using or my money$$$ I know how these software systems tell you that they are the BEST, then you buy it all excited and happy to try it....However, you don't see any great results! None of the awesomeness you thought it was going to be...If it is affiliate based it is designed to make money from that, that’s the bottom line!!!!

I am glad to see their are others who share my view on many of these software/affiliate based systems,  it's time to make them go away and stop fooling people.

I hear you loud and clear, I agree 100%

Board footer