Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 30
I'm Also a Victim of Ken Silver's Nasty Tactics / Silver Lotto System (1 Minute Silver Lotto System) (*) / Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 840

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 840

#1 2012-12-05 06:01:14

TregoryC

I'm Also a Victim of Ken Silver's Nasty Tactics

Thanks for your review on Ken Silver! I’m another victim of his. He refuses to answer my emails right after I bought “My Profile Numbers” a stupid thing of his he gets to buy after, which shows me which numbers to play. Ken Silvers suggested numbers (system) didn’t even come close in the last six months of lotto games I play! A real waste of my money! Yes! Someone should report him to his home country authorities and get him banned OFF the internet for life.

A) His systems (Silver Lotto & Silver Lotto pro) DO NOT WORK!
B) He lies to you about the whole system
C) He will not give you a refund (Report Him To ClickBank)
D) After he gets your money, your done! No Help, No Refund, No Wins.
E) DO NOT GIVE ThIS SELLER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!

I am now seeing many forums reporting Ken Silvers scam type selling techniques, so there is no mistake, this guy is a very nasty seller.

Found many websites reporting this Silver Lotto System As Bogus System, here is one of them
Silver Lotto System Review Real Truth Exposed!
http://lottologic.lottologic.net/wp/sil … h-exposed/

Last edited by TregoryC (2013-08-30 23:18:59)

#2 2012-12-24 06:01:10

Lorna Fram

Re: I'm Also a Victim of Ken Silver's Nasty Tactics

Just so others know how bad this seller is, look at what another lottery review site has posted about Ken Silver:

Big Warning: We are seeing and receiving many complaints against lottery system seller Ken Silver who sells the Silver Lotto system, Silver Lotto PRO system, Lotto 80 system. These complaints vary from the systems he sells as Do Not Work As Advertised, No Guaranteed Refunds Honored, No System Received At All, Credit Card Billed Over And Over Without Permission, Cancelled Subscription For No Reason Without Any Refund. Ken Silver has now been labled a scammer on many lottery system review sites and is listed on scam Report websites, Buyer Beware!   

There most definitely are many people complaining about this seller, I predict he will be finished as an online seller under his name Ken Silver within a year!

Last edited by Lorna Fram (2014-11-17 06:38:48)

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

#3 2013-11-21 20:40:46

WarrenBurn

As of late I have been finding complaints from various people who bought the silver lotto system and did not get the system or could not login into the system after purchased.

When contacting the seller to clear things up, no replies were received. When contacting click bank support to let them know what has happened, one of these replies were received.

- You must contact the seller.
- We are looking into it.
- No replies back from click bank

So as you can see support from the seller and from click bank is nothing but B.S!

Even if a person wanted to test out the silver lotto system which has many poor reviews, but lets say a person just wanted to try it anyways, you are at risk of not even receiving the actual system, why even bother.

#4 2014-01-10 20:52:21

Stacyg1

I am sure glad I never wasted my money with the Silver Lotto System. At one point in time I was going to give it a try, then on lotto post was told to find a better system by a few members who know these details.

#5 2014-01-12 01:04:23

Fisky

Here is recent spam I am receiving on  the Silver Lotto System, notice the email says many million dollar winners, ya right! All false, even the so-called $2 million won by Ken Silver using his own system is totally false. This system is so full of B.S it's over flowing.

It's funny how a system that is supposed to be full of winners has no real winners, this was even verified by recent polls results. The Silver Lotto System failed at producing wins, polls do not lie like sales pages, false testimonials and affiliates selling a crappy system in order to get commissions.

Latest Spam Email Being Sent What A Load Of B.S:

My proven 23 year-old Silver Lotto System helps anyone who follows my instructions to get truly amazing results and multiple prizes. And it takes just a once-only 30 minute step to complete. You never have to do anything else again.

Proof? Many million-dollar winners. Many multiple prize winners. They're all here on this page (and a lot more I simply haven't had time or space to put here).

I get wins in over 9 out of every 10 games. And our thousands of winners - from the recent Oz Lotto $22.2 Million winner at the top of this page, to the other multi-million dollar winners - all know how successful my System is.

It works almost like magic. With my System many Silver Lotto players get more frequent wins than with any other system I know.

#6 2014-01-13 18:02:47

Unite

It dosen't WORK! Don't waste your money. I've tried over and over to win using in past to no avail.

Board footer