Topic: Free Lottery System Downloads Really Just Computer Viruses!

This is a BIG WARNING! Many people are reporting getting computer viruses or Trojans when tying to download lottery systems for free from various websites.

It seems there are a few websites stating free lottery system downloads for well known lottery systems as:

- The Lotto Guy Lottery System
- The Lotto Black Book System
- The Lottery Circle software System
- The Silver Lotto System
- The Formula 1 Lotto Software System

Do Not fall for this trick! These shady websites are only using these well known lottery systems names, to either just get you to click on their website or to think you are downloading one of these systems for free, which is not the case, then infect your computer.

You cannot get any of these systems for free, they are only available at their main websites and is the safe place to obtain them. It is highly illegal for anyone to give these systems out free and would results in a law suit as they all have copy rights.

If you see in any of these examples in search results Do Not Open Them:

Free Lotto Guy Lottery System Downloads
Best Lotto Guy pdf Downloads
Lotto Guy Lottery System pdf Torrents
lotto guy lottery system free download at PTF

The same fake titles are being used for the Lotto Black Book System , Silver Lotto System, Formula 1 Lotto System, Lottery Circle System and possibly others.

Also Beware! some of these shady websites are asking you for your credit cards as a verification, this is a SCAM! Do Not Give Out Your Credit Card Information!! Report these sites to the the authorities.

Re: Free Lottery System Downloads Really Just Computer Viruses!

Thank You!

Here is my web site :

Thank You very much!
Lindsey

4 (edited by Fisky 2013-10-26 07:50:09)

Here is also something else I see going on that people are not aware of. Other sellers or affiliates selling other lottery systems are using the names of the more popular legit winning systems pretending to be them ( using their names in article headlines for search results), then directing you to their website selling a totally different system hoping you will not notice.

Since I write lottery articles I see this happening all the time. Take note, I see sellers (affiliates) possible Ken Silver himself using other lottery systems names in the head lines of articles, then directing you to the Silver Lotto System. This goes to show you how desperate these shady sellers really are, trying to steal traffic as their system is rated as B.S.

Also I see this happening with sellers (affiliates) selling the Lotto Black Book System, so be careful what you are buying!

I  have warned people for years to avoid these con artist systems and the sellers. If they do this sort of nonsense, just imagine what they may do with your information (Credit Cards) etc.

5 (edited by colormegone 2013-11-09 01:10:44)

Just found out on another forum these websites stating free downloads for various lottery systems are in fact using credit card information, so if you gave you credit card info to get a phony system of some type (will not be the real system) cancel your credit card and report it.

If the site is not asking for credit card it is attaching a virus that picks up your log in information as bank accounts, payment processors etc

Report these sites to the FBI  Internet Crime Schemes http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

This is serious stuff, just read a few posts on another forum that a few people tried to download phony free systems that are posing as other well know systems and sure enough they reported computer freezing as result of a Trojan virus.

Just make sure you are at the proper website for whatever system you are interested in. Possibly email said system and make sure it is the correct system/website. If no email response do not attempt to buy the system, especially do not buy using a credit card you may put yourself a great risk.

Don't hit if not sure

Very important information indeed, will pass it on.

yes good to know this. Free is usually something wrong, so yes it makes perfect sense to avoid. I would never in this day and age give credit card information other than to original site for program.

Most certainly will take this information and pass it on to others. Do not want these potential problems to affect anyone. Glad to be a part of this forum learning more than I expected.

Great, thanks for the warning i will also pass on this information.

Yes people need to be aware of this issue and take note to only get a system at it's main website, do not under any circumstances download from any other source it will be fake.

The viruses or infections may vary. Do you remember the "Blue screen of death"?

It's the blue screen that used to come up in Windows when your computer had an issue or some kind of catastrophic error, this basically meant your computer was now all screwed up. Can be from a download, or a link, or put into software. When it occur you might not even know you have it until you re-start your computer, than bang!

This is why you never trust downloads or software for lottery just main websites as these aren't programs on your computer; so unless you download something, there is no way for them to give you a virus or the blue screen of death type issue.