Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-29 10:52:10

Cleeve

Smart Play WORKS!

Man this is a good system. I am winning 3 out of every 5 lottery draws. I started off with their budget wheels and seem to win 1 or 2 out of 5 lottery draws, then decided to use their conservative wheels and stared to really kick in the wins!

Thank You to all who have recommended this awesome system!

#2 2013-01-17 20:50:46

Trisha

Re: Smart Play WORKS!

The smart play system is working well fo me, I will stick with this one.

Thanx

#3 2013-02-14 22:20:01

Cleeve

Hey Guys! Just hit a 5 number winner using the Smart Play Wheeling System. Won a cool $2,634.00 If I knew how to post photos on this form I would show you the winning lottery ticket.

I knew this was going to be a good system right from the start. If you are using non winning systems I recommend you give this Smart Play Lotto Wheels System a go.

Last edited by Cleeve (2013-02-14 22:20:45)

#4 2013-02-15 20:47:24

Gambler

Cleeve wrote:

Hey Guys! Just hit a 5 number winner using the Smart Play Wheeling System. Won a cool $2,634.00 If I knew how to post photos on this form I would show you the winning lottery ticket.

I knew this was going to be a good system right from the start. If you are using non winning systems I recommend you give this Smart Play Lotto Wheels System a go.

Congats on your winnings!
I was looking into using this Smart Play system myself as I heard it is a very good system to use. I currently am using the Lotto Guy System and doing very well with it, but people are saying to use these two systems together for even better win rates. Since you are doing well with it I think I will also get the Smart Play system and apply both systems, seems to be the recommended strategy to do.

Last edited by Gambler (2013-02-15 20:48:12)

#5 2013-03-02 19:01:31

Trisha

Gambler wrote:
Cleeve wrote:

Congats on your winnings!
I was looking into using this Smart Play System myself as I heard it is a very good system to use. I currently am using the Lotto Guy System and doing very well with it, but people are saying to use these two systems together for even better win rates. Since you are doing well with it I think I will also get the Smart Play system and apply both systems, seems to be the recommended strategy to do.

The lotto guy system won best winning lottery system out of 21 top systems and smart play system is rated as second best winning system. I really love using the smart play system it is so easy to use and I hit lottery winning numbers very frequently, definitely a money maker!

#6 2013-04-09 04:35:24

Jessica L

Is this lottery wheeling system (Smart Play) easy to use? I want to find as good system, but I do not want a hard system to use.

If I could get some feedback from you guys would be much appreciated!

#7 2013-05-18 20:13:23

Cleeve

Jessica L wrote:

Is this lottery wheeling system (Smart Play) easy to use? I want to find as good system, but I do not want a hard system to use.

If I could get some feedback from you guys would be much appreciated!

Yes the Smart Play System is Good! I like to use lottery wheeling systems just could not find a good one until I was referred to Smart Play which is a wheeling system for only pick 5 and pick 6 lotto games broken up into categories of various wheels, you can choose which wheels you want to play based on how many tickets you want to play. It is a very easy system to use even for newbies. 

Hope this helps you out Jessica

#8 2013-08-04 04:41:39

P Guppie

Been hearing tons about this Smart Play wheeling system, a little nervous to try any systems after being burnt by a few I thought were legit.

#9 2013-11-15 18:25:32

Lindsey

Thanks for posting, great news on this system. Do you guys recommend I play every draw? So if i play Fantasy 5, should i play every day or every other day or once a week?

I have never won anything yet and i usually play once a week, which looks like may be not enough after reading some posts. I think the smart play system would be a good system to try for me.

I play these lotto games:

Fantasy 5
Super lotto plus
Mega million

#10 2013-11-16 06:39:14

Cleeve

Lindsey wrote:

Thanks for posting, great news on this system. Do you guys recommend I play every draw? So if i play Fantasy 5, should i play every day or every other day or once a week?

I have never won anything yet and i usually play once a week, which looks like may be not enough after reading some posts. I think the smart play system would be a good system to try for me.

I play these lotto games:

Fantasy 5
Super lotto plus
Mega million

Lindsey, you should play as many draws in a row as you can, while applying the special strategies they tell you to use. I find it is a good idea to save up some money for a cycle of consistent playing, that seems to work best with these wheels.

#11 2014-07-14 03:04:46

APSurplus

Seriously need to change my method for picking lottery numbers, never had so much bad luck. Used to at least hit a few now and then, but as of late zero! Zip!

I think this wheeling system may be what I need. I know you have to put your own chosen numbers into the wheels or can follow their recommended strategy to pick numbers and play more intelligently (read reviews on others using this system) It certainly cannot be worse than my playing method now.

Thanx to all for the advice on using this system I think I will pull the trigger and see if my luck changes after 2-3 months of use.

#12 2015-03-02 19:48:03

wiseoguy

I give Smart Play Lotto Wheels 2 thumbs up!! IMHO this is a real lottery wheeling system. It in fact has a great reputation vs the usual song and dance systems.

"My mama didn't raise no fool"

#13 2018-03-17 19:59:08

TAC

Seems like a good system.....since it is not a bull###t software system it is most likely a real legit winning system.

Board footer