Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-09 05:47:19

Emily

Formula One Lotto System Yet Another Fake System

My sister and I play the Pa Lottery games and have tried a few lottery systems most of which do nothing to help you win any money. My sister purchased this Formula 1 Lotto software system as it claims was developed by a pro Glen Hooke MIT Professor and read some reviews (fake reviews) saying it was good.

Bottom line is the system absolutely SUCKS! It does not win anything and just recently found out this Math Professor Glen Hooke thing is a Total Lie! The system is a complete FRAUD! We tried to get a refund and Nothing! No Replies at all.

Contacted Click Bank support, they did nothing. Told us to contact the seller to get a refund, YA RIGHT!

Report these Fakes systems to your local Authorities. Tell them they are frauds and do not give refunds as they state they do. Also report them to the FTC they can fine them huge for false advertising and shut these very bad people down.

#2 2014-08-26 04:55:58

rosyc53

Re: Formula One Lotto System Yet Another Fake System

Emily wrote:

My sister and I play the Pa Lottery games and have tried a few lottery systems most of which do nothing to help you win any money. My sister purchased this Formula 1 Lotto software system as it claims was developed by a pro Glen Hooke MIT Professor and read some reviews (fake reviews) saying it was good.

Bottom line is the system absolutely SUCKS! It does not win anything and just recently found out this Math Professor Glen Hooke thing is a Total Lie! The system is a complete FRAUD! We tried to get a refund and Nothing! No Replies at all.

Contacted Click Bank support, they did nothing. Told us to contact the seller to get a refund, YA RIGHT!

Report these Fakes systems to your local Authorities. Tell them they are frauds and do not give refunds as they state they do. Also report them to the FTC they can fine them huge for false advertising and shut these very bad people down.

Yes i absolutely 110% agree with you that this system is not real. Have now read many up to date reviews which reveal it is not what is advertised. So far found two systems formula 1 lotto and lotto black book both claim to be put together by math professors, both now found to be full of hot air!

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

Board footer