Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 30
Ken Silver Silver Lotto System ABunch Of Crap!!! / Silver Lotto System (1 Minute Silver Lotto System) (*) / Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-26 07:39:41

Barwick456

Ken Silver Silver Lotto System ABunch Of Crap!!!

I've prepare the biggest Silver Lotto System Bonus packages for you this is what I was told when buying the silver lotto system back in early 2012. My Silver Lotto System Bonus package deal is completely Relevant to what you’ll learn for winning the lottery. It gives you all of the sneaky tactics of Silver Lotto System and this will be yours to keep and use.

So after using this silver lotto for 3 months I won 1 single 3 number winner, in 3 months! I at least win this with random numbers so where is the big 98% win rate crap? I told ken silver this asked for a refund and get this, he told me I am not applying myself so no refund, then banned me.

This dude is a sneaky underhanded crook!

I hear he put together another lottery system, so now he has Silver lotto, Lotto -80 and possibly another one so be aware of this, so you do not fall for the hype and lies he will advertise about it.

Report this man to all scam sites, clickbank if that will help, and all review sites to warn people!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 840

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 840

#2 2013-01-27 18:14:52

Fisky

Re: Ken Silver Silver Lotto System ABunch Of Crap!!!

You should report ken Silver to the Internet Crime Complaint Center for selling a system (Silver Lotto System) using false advertising, fake testimonials, fake win rates etc. If every person would report this con man Ken Silver his shady tactics would end.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Last edited by Fisky (2013-08-20 07:43:15)

#3 2013-02-12 20:26:48

Emily

Here is another Bad Review on the Silver Lotto System you can read it below.

Silver Lotto System Busted-Lottery News

Here a person who has caught Ken Silver in his Lies!

http://www.lotterylottolotteries.com/silverlotto.htm

Last edited by Emily (2013-03-06 19:24:54)

#4 2013-03-13 00:53:11

Bodysolid

Just took a browse around and noticed when searching Silver Lotto system Review 98% of all the reviews are by affiliates selling the system, so these reviews are not by real users of the system who won, just people lying how great the system is to get a sale and make money.

Why in the world does Google allow all of these affiliates selling bogus systems to fill up the search results pushing the good systems with no affiliates many pages back, does not make any sense at. These fake programs should be pushed back allowing the real programs through was that not the whole idea behind panda, to clean up the search?

Someone need to poss sue Click Bank, that is where many of these fake programs with tons of affiliates are coming from. They need to have control of these stupid systems or be responsible for outcome.

Do you workout? Need some advice?

Board footer