Topic: Lotto Guy System Wins Best Lottery System 2013 - TO Date

UPDATE: 2013 Best Winning Lottery System Poll Results Now Up!

http://lottostrategies.lottoguy.net/wp- … /use-2.jpg

1st Place Winner-was Lotto Guy Lottery System with 67% of the votes.
2nd Place Winner- was Smart Play Lotto Wheels with 22% of the votes.
3rd Place Winners-was Gail Howards Smart Luck with 3% of the votes.

This very unique lottery system is highly recommended by many users world-wide and review sites as it has been verified to have won many lottery games world-wide. Not only does it win lotto games, but actually won a 2013 lottery system poll vote taking 83% of the votes and this was out of 15 top rated systems, you simply could not get better proof a winning system.

Here is a screen shot of the poll results    http://img.wikinut.com/img/1o_txpzd5487 … inner.jpeg

This excellent Lotto Guy system is now rated as the best lottery system for all Pick 5 and Pick 6 lotto games world-wide.
Loto Guy Lottery System

Check out an honest user review for this system from this forum

http://lottosystemreviews.lottoguy.net/ … php?id=934

2 (edited by faruq 2014-02-22 06:00:47)

Re: Lotto Guy System Wins Best Lottery System 2013 - TO Date

You good thing, Lotto Guy is good, help many to win.

Heard so many good things about this system, will be trying it out in the future.

Looks as though this lotto guy progam is for real, I will give it a try!

Hey!Thought I would let you all know i got the lotto guy system, used it on my first lotto draw and won$$$ So I essentually got the system for free!!!

They actually do have support and answered my emails very fast, all good stuff.

6 (edited by Fisky 2012-12-16 07:49:46)

Just to let you all know, I have testd and tried almost every lottery system. Most systems are completely usesless and all systems sold through ClickBank are by marketers, they are not real!

I along with many others have tested and still use the lotto guy lottery system, it is one of the best, if not the best system to use. I have written articles on this system as I have found many lottery winners who used it to win lottery games as:

Florida Lotto
Florida Powerball
California Lottery
Texas Lotto
Georgia Lottery
Illinois Lottery
Ohio Lottery
Virginia Lotery
Oregon Lottery
Indiana Lottery
Kansas Lottery
Oklahoma Lottery
New York Lottery

Powerball Lottery
Mega Million

Australian Lottery
UK Lotto

Lotto Max
Lotto 649

South African Lottery

The system is for real!

Hello All

I am new here and never tried any lotto systems so far. I read good things about Lotto Guy but I am suspicious of them for a few things

I wrote to support on this email lottoguy333@gmail.com a week ago and never received a reply so far. Can I ask the guy who contacted them the email address?

their website looks like designed by a 5 yr old

and got suspicious since I read this review here http://www.lottery-guy.com/lgblog/lotte … m-reviews/

and I didnt see any refund policy.

Thanks to All

8 (edited by Fisky 2012-11-16 20:10:26)

The website or review site http://www.lottery-guy.com/lgblog/lotte … m-reviews/ is misleading people. They say all lottery systems are no good but yet recommend systems as Win Lotto System which they actually sell as affiliates and possibly more systems. They also put the lotto guy system in the bad area which is ridiculous as it is most likely the best system around and did in fact win a lottery system poll for best winning system out of many other systems.

They steer you to the systems they want you to buy. It is not a reputable review site. If you look at the lotto guy system which is a good system and cannot be sold by affiliates, you will see real non affiliate reviews stating it works good.

To contact them it says the email is lottoguy333@gmail.com If you did not get a reply, your email may not have went through or it may have went to junk mail and have been missed.

The lotto guy system does not have a refund policy. Only systems sold through clickbank have refund policies, but are very rarely honored, just a gimmick. How can a real gambling product have a refund policy? When you buy a lottery ticket is there a refund policy No! If you have a refund policy every person would get a refund correct?

There are many other forums that state the lotto guy system is very good to use. If you are suspicious do what I have told others to do on my blog. Go try the other systems that sound to good to be true for about 2 months, then try the lotto guy system for 2 months and see which systems gave you winning tickets.

I have been using the lotto guy system for a long time and have many winning tickets I could show as proof. I used to show them in the past until I found them being stolen and used to sell other systems.

The fact is about 95% of all lottery systems are fake and are used to make money by affiliates selling them as with any system sold through clickbank.

Here is one of my articles you should read:

Silly Lottery Systems Do Not Win Lotteries

Lottery Systems Review site http://www.lottery-guy.com/lgblog/lotte is just as fiskis says a fraud review site. The guy calls himself lottery guy, claims all systems are useless, but says the win lotto systems is a rare gem all B.S The win lotto system is just your usual very commonly seen lottery software that gives information you can get free. The only special thing about this system is the owner of that review sites sells it as an affiliate.

I talked to the owner of that review site about a year ago and gave some good detailed information/proof that the lotto guy system and another system won money for me. He did not add that to his fake list of reviewers posts, why? The only reason it could be is he did not want to show others the real truth! This would take away sales from the systems he sells. He is nothing but a common Marketer, and is most certainly not a lottery expert of any kind.

Look at his review of the Lotto Guy System, he does not even know the system or how it is set up, nor did he see the video on this system. He does not know the systems he talks about, he just acts like he does and then pushes you to his systems to make money. This review site is also connected with another fake review site, here is the link http://lottosystemsinfo.com/lotto-system-reviews

Check it out fiskis, the owner of this site is friends with the lottery guy review site and also sells the win lotto systems as an affiliate, this is why he recommends it over all systems and I highly suspect both review sites are working together to trick people.

Nice Information to know guys!

I can add something to your informative posts on the lotto guy system. As far as I can see, it is the only lottery program that falls with in the new FTC guide lines, therefore is looked upon as a reputable product for consumers.

Thanks to you both Fiskis and Reportyou for your thorough input and I just decided to buy Lotto Guy. I was still undecided on lotto guy as the website looks a bit childish but the other guy is suspicious too.

So thanks to people like you who help others at least to save money from fake products.

dori

I can verify for all interested, the lotto guy system is very good. I use it for the Florida lotto and Florida Powerball Lottery games. Seems to be very useful for hitting the smaller winners (3-4 number winners) I have seen others hitting 5 number wins with this system.

Oh yes, when I needed support on a few issues the sellers of the lotto guy system were fast and knowledgeable.

All in all a great product with real support!

Dear friends,

I bought Lotto Guy and gave it a try. I should have understood the rules and applied them for the first time. However I might misunderstood the following.....one of the recommendation listed is that if a number you played comes up you have to remove it and never use it again. Am I right on this?

Now from the lotto statistics provided this number comes up very frequently, recently came up two times in two weeks.

What do you guys do? Have any other hints apart the ones provided by Lotto Guy.

I followed the instructions accurately except inserting a cold number. But this week's draw have been all HIGH numbers and no low numbers. In fact I have never seen this strange combination so far. Shall I treat this as a one time occurence.

Many thanks

dori

Hi Folks, I play the Australian lottery, mostly OZ Lotto and have tried to many systems with complete failure. The Lotto Guy System was my last resort and my best winning system to date.

So far I have won division 4 very often and have won division 3 two times.

There is no doubt the lotto guy system works! only a matter of time till I hit the division 2 or possibly even division 1 jackpot.

Cheers,

Leo

Lotto Guy system seems to be a very good winning system, lots of people recommend it, going to give it a try! I hope I do well with this system smile

16 (edited by Fisky 2013-02-05 19:39:36)

You sound like your using the system correctly, the main thing is to play consistently. If you stop playing consistently , take a break until your ready to play draw after draw again for a while, as the system increases your odds as you continue to play.

I have won a considerable amount of money using the system over the last few years (bought 2 new vehicles with lottery winnings) Obviously the system cannot work for everyone, you must be patient and consistent. The system is just a good tool to help you.

If a number is drawn in one of your lines you are playing, you should remove it and replace it with a fresh number and according to the system. You do this as it will not likely hit again for many draws, so after about 6 draws or so you can add it back in.

nilyvanily wrote:

Dear friends,

I bought Lotto Guy and gave it a try. I should have understood the rules and applied them for the first time. However I might misunderstood the following.....one of the recommendation listed is that if a number you played comes up you have to remove it and never use it again. Am I right on this?

Now from the lotto statistics provided this number comes up very frequently, recently came up two times in two weeks.

I followed the instructions accurately except inserting a cold number. But this week's draw have been all HIGH numbers and no low numbers. In fact I have never seen this strange combination so far. Shall I treat this as a one time occurence.

Many thanks

dori

Holy Makoley! I just finished test driving the lotto guy system and have never hit so many winning combinations in my whole life of playing the lotto. All I can say is the system is for real!!!

Trying the lotto guy system myself. Having a few problems learning the system, emailed their support to clarify a few questions.

My questions were answered quite fast and now I understand the system. Haven't seen a system like this before, was a little confusing at the start, now focusing on getting my number combinations set-up.

Anyway, thanks for the comments by all on the system. Wish me luck.

I know no system is perfect, but this Lotto Guy System sounds interesting, different from the rest, may just pick it up and see what I can win!

Fiskis wrote:

You sound like your using the system correctly, the main thing is to play consistently. If you stop playing consistently , take a break until your ready to play draw after draw again for a while, as the system increases your odds as you continue to play.

I have won a considerable amount of money using the system over the last few years (bought 2 new vehicles with lottery winnings) Obviously the system cannot work for everyone, you must be patient and consistent. The system is just a good tool to help you.

If a number is drawn in one of your lines you are playing, you should remove it and replace it with a fresh number and according to the system. You do this as it will not likely hit again for many draws, so after about 6 draws or so you can add it back in.

nilyvanily wrote:

Dear friends,

Many thanks

dori

Finally had a chance to checkout the lotto guy system, seems like a cool system to use and did good with it on my second try/draw.

When I first played Mega Millions I had three numbers on two tickets and I had 2 numbers with the Mega ball on another ticket. I have only just started so I did good right off. I need to play consistently for a while to build up better odds then should win more frequently.

lotto guy system seems to best out of many systems. Best to go with what others are winning with. Votes are there to back up the system.

I know understand lotto guy, like the smart play ok, wins good for me.

faruq wrote:

lotto guy system seems to best out of many systems. Best to go with what others are winning with. Votes are there to back up the system.

I know the system is good as many like it, but I'm not having any luck using it. I've tried a few systems, cannot get any luck at all.

Gonna give the Lotto Guy Lottery System a whirl and see if I can grabs some winnings.

I have read good reviews from some users of this system, they seem to do fairly good at hitting winning number combo's playing Lotto 6/49, which is one of the Canadian lottery games I regularly play twice weekly. Been using some wheels and a few software systems without much luck.

I know gambling systems are not perfect, just want one that seems to do better than I am used to. I will let you all know how my success goes after a few months, so stay tuned!

25 (edited by GT45 2013-12-09 18:18:50)

Like many people I have bought a few lotto programs and have had little or no winning success. I have spent a few weeks listening to the many other lotto promotions, so far this Lotto Guy Lottery System seems more genuine.

I have sent e-mails to a few of the systems who promised a prompt reply, but so far no one has ever replied even after a week so, I have lost all faith in their systems.

I did however get a fast reply from the sellers of the Lotto Guy System. I needed to ask a few questions as thinking about trying the system. They answered all what I need to know, they seem very knowledgeable, again seems like a genuine system with real support.

Out of the six lotto programs I sent an Email, this is the only program that responded.