Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-20 20:05:55

Megan

Formula 1 Lotto System May Be Gone Soon!

Just found out this ridiculous Formula 1 Lotto Software System may be removed soon. I am not sure if the Authorities are shutting it down or click bank or other, but it has been caught as a phony system, so all the warnings by the many users with complaints against this system are true!

This will only be the start from what I hear many lottery system being sold through click bank are bogus systems and will be slowly shut down possibly charged. This is great news for all of you that are having issues with many of these systems.

#2 2014-07-26 19:11:18

Yerbuddy

Re: Formula 1 Lotto System May Be Gone Soon!

Ya I read the same that system will no longer be around so grab yours now before it's gone. This was about 1 year ago, system is still there, it was just a ploy to make you rush into getting it. After reading the extremely poor reviews on the formula 1 lotto system I am glad I was not one of the unlucky people who fell for this bogus system.

Last edited by Yerbuddy (2014-08-01 04:18:24)

#3 2014-08-01 04:23:31

Yerbuddy

Megan wrote:

Just found out this rediculous Formula 1 Lotto Software System will be removed soon. I am not sure if the Authorities are shuting it down or click bank, but it has been caught as a fraud system, so all the warnings by the many users with complaints against this system are true!

This will only be the start from what I hear many lottery system being sold through click bank are fraudulent systems and will be slowly shut down possibly charged. This is great news for all of us, as only the good systems will be left.

From what I have read, I do not believe the authorities etc were closing the system, it was the creator of the system stating that it will no longer be around for much longer, so get it now before it's to late. Just a tactic to trick you to buy the system, sounds like it is going under from no sales. The system is totally full of crap, just be glad you did not fall for it.

#4 2016-09-03 03:37:58

Megan

OH WOW! More ridiculous systems shutting down after people now exposing them on forums and facebook. Formula 1 Lotto System is  still up, so the seller was lying to people so they would rush to purchase, that's a sign it's screwed no people buying it, they know it,s full of crap as others state.

Board footer