Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-23 18:02:10

Funmooz

formula 1 lotto not going to be around much longer

I have head that his phony hyped-up Formula 1 Lotto system is not going to be around much longer, even states this on their website. Why would any person be willing to be software that is not going to be around. The Formula 1 system is clearly a non-winning system as reported not only by this review site but 3 or 4 other review sites as well.

It seems a few of these shady lottery systems are now gone taking the system and the peoples money along with, never buy a system if has affiliates selling it, that is a very clear sign of a non real losing system.

If anyone knows about any systems that have gone under, let me know I am writing reports on this.

#2 2014-09-03 20:15:10

Fisky

Re: formula 1 lotto not going to be around much longer

Funmooz wrote:

I have head that his phony hyped-up Formula 1 Lotto system is not going to be around much longer, even states this on their website. Why would any person be willing to be software that is not going to be around. The Formula 1 system is clearly a non-winning system as reported not only by this review site but 3 or 4 other review sites as well.

It seems a few of these shady lottery systems are now gone taking the system and the peoples money along with, never buy a system if has affiliates selling it, that is a very clear sign of a non real losing system.

If anyone knows about any systems that have gone under, let me know I am writing reports on this.

Do not believe a word this Formula 1 System says whether it be winning claims or is going under, both are not true. The system is not created by any professor that's been well proven and reported on many review sites and lottery forums. As for going under, that has been said and used by a few other bogus systems as well, they are just trying to push you into buying faster. As you said, why in the world would any person buy a going under system? See what I mean, it's just a marketer selling a made up system, wins nothing, and never will. All good winning systems will never have affiliates able to sell as well to make money, that is a sign of pure gimmick system, not a real winning system, I know this as tried many of the system before finding the real ones that work

Board footer