Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-29 19:58:12

Fisky

Lotto Guy Lottery System Review

Since I have had many questions asked about the Lotto Guy Lottery System , I will write an honest review about the system. Most of the time I get asked if the system is for real and the answer is yes! This pattern analysis system is not a gimmick system as most others on the market, it has realistic lottery winning strategy (3 strategies combined).

I have written articles in the past warning people of which lottery systems were good systems to use and which were bad or poor systems to use. The Lotto Guy Lottery System was most definitely a good system I tested and that is why I still use it today. Most systems I tested are a waste of time and money, they are simply gimmick systems using false phony advertising like created by a professor, created by a math genius, created by a psychic, created by a person who found a loop hole, or secret code. All of these types of systems are nothing more than marketers selling a phony lottery product to make them money, they do not win lotteries. I have only found 2-3 real legit lottery systems developed by real pros and one of those systems is the Lotto Guy Lottery System.

This system actually won best winning lottery system by poll votes, over many other systems two times, which is more than solid proof it is working well not only for some people, but a high percentage of people who use it. One of the key things about using this Lotto Guy System is to use it as directed and stick with it. It is designed to build up increased win rates each lottery draw, so using it consistently is the key! People who do not use the system correctly cannot expect to get best winning results, it's just common sense.

Also I see many other system sellers using the name Lotto Guy Lottery System in their article titles to draw or steal your attention, as they know the system is a real system and a name of significance when it comes to winning lotteries. They try to leach from the name, which also shows you their own systems are not winning any lottery games.

The lotto guy lottery system does not allow affiliates to promote/sell the system, it is not a MLM type gimmick system like so many others. No real winning lottery system will allow affiliates to sell it, it simply is not necessary if it wins lotteries, again just common sense. Every system I have tested that sells through places as click bank (has affiliates) never has worked as advertised and have found many to mislead people using false testimonials and so on.

There are many reviews by people who use and have won lottery games using the lotto guy system and the reviews are not by affiliates writing false reviews to sell, but by real people who win using the system, so again good proof to back up what I am telling you.

I used to browse all the lottery forums and talk to people and which systems were working for them. The lotto guy lottery system was rated high by many as a good winning system, this is when I decided to give the system a try and found it to be a good system to stick with. People are strange, they seem to want to believe the systems that are claiming to give big win rates like 50%, 76%, 96%, 98% even 100% to be true, sorry to tell you you are being mislead by marketers and no lottery system can guarantee you winning results, systems are simply tools to help increase your win rates, they cannot produce miracles.

For hitting the smaller winning numbers combinations easier, the lotto guy system works very well, while still giving you a good chance for larger winnings and I do highly recommend using it.

Here are their main websites

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Last edited by Fisky (2015-03-22 14:15:52)

#2 2014-01-14 02:39:05

pdarby

Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System Review

Fisky wrote:

Since I have had many questions asked about the Lotto Guy Lottery System , I will write an honest review about the system. Most of the time I get asked if the system is for real and the answer is yes! This pattern analysis system is not a gimmick system as most others on the market, it has realistic lottery winning strategy (3 strategies combined).

I have written articles in the past warning people of which lottery systems were good systems to use and which were bad or poor systems to use. The Lotto Guy Lottery System was most definitely a good system I tested and that is why I still use it today. Most systems I tested are a waste of time and money, they are simply gimmick systems using false phony advertising like created by a professor, created by a math genius, created by a psychic, created by a person who found a loop hole, or secret code. All of these types of systems are nothing more than marketers selling a phony lottery product to make them money, they do not win lotteries. I have only found 2-3 real legit lottery systems developed by real pros and one of those systems is the Lotto Guy Lottery System.

This system actually won best winning lottery system by poll votes, over many other systems two times, which is more than solid proof it is working well not only for some people, but a high percentage of people who use it. One of the key things about using this Lotto Guy System is to use it as directed and stick with it. It is designed to build up increased win rates each lottery draw, so using it consistently is the key! People who do not use the system correctly cannot expect to get best winning results, it's just common sense.

Also I see many other system sellers using the name Lotto Guy Lottery System in their article titles to draw or steal your attention, as they know the system is a real system and a name of significance when it comes to winning lotteries. They try to leach from the name, which also shows you their own systems are not winning any lottery games.

The lotto guy lottery system does not allow affiliates to promote/sell the system, it is not a MLM type gimmick system like so many others. No real winning lottery system will allow affiliates to sell it, it simply is not necessary if it wins lotteries, again just common sense. Every system I have tested that sells through places as click bank (has affiliates) never has worked as advertised and have found many to mislead people using false testimonials and so on.

There are many reviews by people who use and have won lottery games using the lotto guy system and the reviews are not by affiliates writing false reviews to sell, but by real people who win using the system, so again good proof to back up what I am telling you.

I used to browse all the lottery forums and talk to people and which systems were working for them. The lotto guy lottery system was rated high by many as a good winning system, this is when I decided to give the system a try and found it to be a good system to stick with. People are strange, they seem to want to believe the systems that are claiming to give big win rates like 50%, 76%, 96%, 98% even 100% to be true, sorry to tell you you are being mislead by marketers and no lottery system can guarantee you winning results, systems are simply tools to help increase your win rates, they cannot produce miracles.

For hitting the smaller winning numbers combinations easier, the lotto guy system works very well, while still giving you a good chance for larger winnings and I do highly recommend using it.

Here are their main websites

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Thanks fisky for taking the time to rely information on the Lotto Guy Lottery System, it helps people such as I make a better decision. I browsed around and see lots of great reviews on this system.
I see other writers using the name Lotto Guy Lottery System in there article post titles, but when you open the article, it has nothing to do with the Lotto Guy System. This tells me writers are using the name as it is popular winning system and they try to use it to advertise their program or what have you. Seems this system is very sought after, may give it a try down the road.

Last edited by pdarby (2015-03-22 14:15:00)

#3 2014-11-18 19:03:17

Kenny

My computer crashed a short time ago, it had to be completely redone, lost everything including my login details for the LG system. I do like the system and was going to pay for it again, then decided would contact their support and see if can all be sent to me again.

Support replied back very quick with all my login details ready to go. All I can say is am very impressed on how professional they are, the support they give it worth every penny.

Cheers
Kenny

#4 2017-08-31 03:38:14

MI40

As far as It goes with lottery winning strategy, this system (Lotto Guy Lottery System) has the best real win rates of any lottery system. Of course no legit system can guarantee you will win...this system is as good as it gets. Hell they have kept their system under the $20 mark and have never increased it. Look at all the stupid lottery software systems costing double or even triple the cost of this formula type system and not one of those systems can do what this system can do to increase your winning potential.

#5 2017-09-03 05:36:41

Clarlkece

Sounds like a good system to use. They have been around for some time and I know many speak highly of this lotto guy lottery system.

#6 2018-05-13 05:02:23

BibCor

After reviewing many other lotto systems, this one in particular seems to rank very high with lottery players. Everything seems to be pointing to a legit real system that can truly help guide you to better wins NICE!

BibCor Financial

Board footer