Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-24 05:11:36

Wannabrich

Winning The Lottery - To Much To Take For Some People

I was browsing around and came across more than a few lottery winners tragedy stories. Seems there are quite a few lottery winners men and women, that can't handle the whole idea and change of life of winning the lottery, big jackpot winnings.

The main tension that seems to drive a big lottery winner into the ground, is the constant hounding for money by friends, relatives, associations. The constant feeling of turning people down and suffering the abuse from that wears a person down after a while. This happens with many lottery winners some leading to take their own life. Very sad stories, but it does remind me if I ever win the big one, I will keep it a secret as much as possible. For some this would be very hard as the attention is that of a movie star.

I know of one person who won a great deal in the lottery and he changed from a happy go lucky guy who told jokes all the time, to a very quiet, very depressed person, even though he is very rich. As the saying goes large money can be a curse for some people.

Last edited by Wannabrich (2014-01-24 05:11:57)

#2 2014-02-27 19:20:35

mmorales2051

Re: Winning The Lottery - To Much To Take For Some People

Wannabrich wrote:

I was browsing around and came across more than a few lottery winners tragedy stories. Seems there are quite a few lottery winners men and women, that can't handle the whole idea and change of life of winning the lottery, big jackpot winnings.

The main tension that seems to drive a big lottery winner into the ground, is the constant hounding for money by friends, relatives, associations. The constant feeling of turning people down and suffering the abuse from that wears a person down after a while. This happens with many lottery winners some leading to take their own life. Very sad stories, but it does remind me if I ever win the big one, I will keep it a secret as much as possible. For some this would be very hard as the attention is that of a movie star.

I know of one person who won a great deal in the lottery and he changed from a happy go lucky guy who told jokes all the time, to a very quiet, very depressed person, even though he is very rich. As the saying goes large money can be a curse for some people.

Seems there are more than a few people who cannot deal with lottery winning success, just over takes their whole life. You have to apply control, patients and a reasonable way of budgeting your new found wealth. Some simply cannot deal with massive change.

#3 2014-03-24 19:34:06

austin2

There was a dude who recently won the lottery, he did not take hie own life but may have been murdered for his lottery winnings. Last year a person named Khan won 1 million playing the Chicago lottery, then only a short month later he died of cyanide poisoning which is very suspicious.

So it seems for some people a big lottery winning can be a very stressful event leading up to that person taking his or hers own life which very sad but yes it does occur. If that is not bad enough, there are others who might be willing to do lethal harm to the lottery winner, as to get a hold of the winnings for themselves. 

Winning the lottery can actually be high risk for some individuals.

#4 2014-04-20 05:44:10

Warren99

Very sad stuff to hear, winning the big lottery jackpot should be a thing of shear happiness, not tragedy.

Seems to me the higher they fly, the harder these lottery winners seem to fall.

Work hard.......Play Harder!

#5 2014-04-24 03:11:17

Blackjack

Yet another sad lotto story came out in the paper the other day that said "lottery winner that lost everything". This person lost their fortune, their house, marriage crumbled, all in less than a short two years time after winning a very large lottery jackpot. It does seem to be the case that more than a few lotto winners will end up in this same predicament. You would think if you did win a large lottery winning, you would be on top of the world and set for life.

I would myself be very confident that i would never have to worry again about the silly things in my life. So then why does this situation seem to be happening to so many of these lottery winners? Just cannot understand this at all!

Don't hit if not sure

#6 2014-05-07 07:10:49

Ryan Soutt

My Story - Friend Wins Lottery Now Acting Stupid

Thought some of you may like to hear this story of my close friend who won the lottery a while back, We'll call my friend Dave. Dave did win a rather large lottery winning, enough so he does not have to go to work any longer if that is his wish. Dave has been my close friend for over 17 years and has been married to his wife who I will call Sue for 15 years and has one daughter that is now 12 years old.
Dave has always been a good person up until he won that money, then everything just changed. Dave is now leaving his wife and daughter to as he says, “find a better life”. As far as I am being told there was no problems in the family, Dave just wants a change which his money will supply.
Yes, Dave gave his family a good sum of money, hell, he even bought me a new truck. As I said he is a good guy, but I cannot understand why he wants to flee his family. I told him he is doing the wrong thing, your family is first and most important, you should have a good life with them. You went through some tough times with Sue, now you should go through the good times with her, it is the right thing to do. Dave see’s my point but will not listen, he wants want he wants.
I have a strong feeling this is all going to lead to a big problem when it does not have to be that way. It really is a scary thing watching how someone you are close to make a 360 degree change as soon as money appears in their life.
I hope Dave will have a change of heart and go back to his family where he belongs. If any of you out there are in a similar situation, think about the hardships you went through with your family and what you can do with your money to make that all seem to have never happened in the first place. I truly believe God puts us through tests to see what we do and if we do the right thing. Money is not going to bring you happiness if you use it the wrong way.

Be kind to all and all will be kind to you

#7 2014-05-10 07:13:15

Trisha

I think a large percentage people have a very hard life and when their luck changes for the better as in a large winning, they kinda lose control of reality a little. The stress of a major change screws them up, especially if they are very young or middle aged.

#8 2014-09-02 05:03:05

Blackjack

A good logic to assume is if you were to win the lottery, or win big at any form of gambling, have your head on straight and keep your logic sound. Never feel you are now above the law or can now do as you please, you will only fail and fall prey to very bad times.

Winning lotteries or very large money should not be hard to deal with and definitely not scary if you just stay down to earth sort of speak.

Don't hit if not sure

#9 2014-10-06 03:46:34

Dailycoffee

It’s so sad that such a wonderful thing can destroy human lives isn’t it? My boss told us about his friends that won a lottery jackpot and at first they seemed like they were going to be very smart about it, the whole big money thing. They took a portion and divided it amongst friends and relatives and put another portion away, not to touch, in a ‘retirement’ account. He told us they were a very conservative couple at the beginning, but as a couple of months went by, things started to change. The husband went and bought an outrageously priced sports car and because he did, she wanted one. Then they started going to the bar and having parties, they liked the fact people were drawn to them and they often treated the whole bar to a night out.  Then one night, after many hours at the bar, they decided to charter a private plane and take all of their new found “friends” to the Caribbean… all was organized for them and the whole thing was paid for everyone including spending money. It was only 2 years after they won the lottery that the husband was calling my boss (he owns the company) for help – either for some money or a job as he was flat broke and now going through a divorce (apparently the Caribbean trip found him in another room at one point and his wife left him shortly after). It was certainly different hearing it from an actual person about an actual big lottery winner instead of just reading it and it seemed sadder to think how such luck can turn sour so very fast. I hope I and my husband get very rich someday, but I know I won’t get out of hand if it happens, hearing stories such as this one and others help keep your head on straight even though the stories are sad to hear.

Last edited by Dailycoffee (2014-10-06 03:49:56)

#10 2014-10-20 03:59:00

WendiL76

I get so mad when I hear about such lucky people losing their money just as fast as getting it. Hey Lady Luck pick me! I swear if I ever won the lottery I would never turn out like these ‘losers’. I guess that’s probably what these people said too eh?

There was a story in the paper one time that I read about a Mom and Daughter that won the lottery and they lost it all but that wasn’t the end of it. Somehow, not only did they lose all the lottery winnings but went into extreme debt as well. To get out of the hole they had dug themselves into, they were writing fraudulent cheques and scamming money from a few different con jobs. Not only did they lose the huge fortune they won, but they were arrested and are doing jail time because the money had turned them into criminals.  You would think that if you lost all your money from stupid spending, you would just throw your hands up in the air and say… “Silly me, what was I thinking?” not throwing your hands in the air because the cops are arresting you.  Shame on them!

Check out my webpage

#11 2015-05-04 05:05:44

dtmoser444

So many stories of lottery winners, some good and some bad. I have a story from when I was a kid.  My neighbours, I’ll call them Mr. and Mrs. Rich, won a huge prize in the lottery and to celebrate they threw a block party barbeque and invited everyone to come and enjoy steaks and all sorts of great food. The adults drank until the wee hours of the morning and us kids got tucked into bed with goody bags filled with toys. I thought that they were the luckiest people in the world and my parents were quite envious – at first. 

Over the months the parties grew more and more frequent and we could hear our neighbours argue more and more. One day we learned that Mrs. Rich had moved out and Mr. Rich was living there all alone; Mom said that was because Mr. Rich had been caught doing something bad and Mrs. Rich didn’t like it. Later on, when I was older, Mom told me it was because he had been screwing around with many women and had been buying them things in exchange for their “affections”. I remember the house going up for sale and all the other things they had bought going up for sale, like the big boat and the two new cars, even the hot tub went.

The day that Mr. Rich said goodbye was sad – he looked beaten and old.  My Mom told me that the Rich’s got divorced and shortly after Mr. Rich was found dead of an overdose – he was so embarrassed of what he had become, he took his own life. What is it with large money that turns everyone weird and makes them end up doing stupid things? If I won the lottery, I wouldn’t be foolish, I would buy the things I wanted that I could never afford but not go crazy – I would do things like travel, but I would leave a certain amount alone in the bank to make sure I had enough to retire on. I guess it depends on how much you win to see how much you use and how much you save. 

Mr. Rich sure taught me a lesson in case I’m ever lucky enough to win a lottery major prize or even the jackpot. I want my family to stay together and have fun with it, not abuse it and turn against my family and end up like the Rich’s. I guess the old saying is true “money is the root of all evil”  It turned a Rich man into a Poor man quickly and ripped apart a family and a life. Maybe it’s Gods’ way of testing his children, to see if they give into temptation or if they stay true. Every time I hear or read about a lottery winner, I always think of Mr. Rich and hope that those people don’t turn out like the Rich’s did. If any of you ever win anything big on the lottery, think of him and his family and make sure you don’t turn into a Rich.

Please play the lottery with the intention, that if you win big in whatever lotto game you play, stay humble and keep your family close. Just because you have all that lottery money does not mean you are invincible or now able to live a movie fantasy life style......no it just means you are blessed and must be smart enough to be able to handle it, big lottery money demands big responsibility....!

Last edited by dtmoser444 (2015-05-04 05:29:10)

Board footer