Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-04 20:22:05

Fisky

Lottery Won Then Lottery Lost!

This couple from the UK missed out on a $3 million lottery winning after they lost their winning lottery ticket.

It was going to be the greatest first wedding anniversary ever for the couple Martyn and Kay Tott, instead it left them devastated and strained their marriage greatly.

After they heard a TV appeal on the unclaimed winning lottery jackpot, they recognised the winning lottery numbers that were drawn as their own numbers. They search their flat for hours looking for the winning lottery ticket they knew they had, but they had no success in finding the lost ticket.

In the UK Camelot officials investigated the claim for 7 weeks and were satisfied the claim the couple won was real. But then the bad news came. Because there is a 30 day time limit on reporting lost lottery tickets which the couple went over, it was judged by the lottery company they had no legal obligation at all to pay up the winnings.

Mrs Tott, a 24-year-old receptionist from Watford, said really It drains the life from you finding out you did win the lottery and then lost it all. It puts a huge strain on your marriage. This was the worst torture imaginable.

They both had big dreams on what they were going to do with the money, then had those dreams ripped from them. Both now must continuing with the routine daily grind going to work as before, which makes it even harder knowing it was so close to having a life of total freedom.

As I have told people on my blog many times over, keep your lottery tickets in a safe place until checked. If you won big, put the ticket in a safe secure place until turning it in. I put all my larger winning tickets in my floor safe at the office, so even if a fire occurred, or a break in when out of town my ticket is safe.

#2 2014-04-20 05:39:57

Warren99

Re: Lottery Won Then Lottery Lost!

Fisky wrote:

This couple from the UK missed out on a $3 million lottery winning after they lost their winning lottery ticket.

It was going to be the greatest first wedding anniversary ever for the couple Martyn and Kay Tott, instead it left them devastated and strained their marriage greatly.

After they heard a TV appeal on the unclaimed winning lottery jackpot, they recognised the winning lottery numbers that were drawn as their own numbers. They search their flat for hours looking for the winning lottery ticket they knew they had, but they had no success in finding the lost ticket.

In the UK Camelot officials investigated the claim for 7 weeks and were satisfied the claim the couple won was real. But then the bad news came. Because there is a 30 day time limit on reporting lost lottery tickets which the couple went over, it was judged by the lottery company they had no legal obligation at all to pay up the winnings.

Mrs Tott, a 24-year-old receptionist from Watford, said really It drains the life from you finding out you did win the lottery and then lost it all. It puts a huge strain on your marriage. This was the worst torture imaginable.

They both had big dreams on what they were going to do with the money, then had those dreams ripped from them. Both now must continuing with the routine daily grind going to work as before, which makes it even harder knowing it was so close to having a life of total freedom.

As I have told people on my blog many times over, keep your lottery tickets in a safe place until checked. If you won big, put the ticket in a safe secure place until turning it in. I put all my larger winning tickets in my floor safe at the office, so even if a fire occurred, or a break in when out of town my ticket is safe.

Very sad story to hear about for sure, I can only imagine the feeling on their let down.

Work hard.......Play Harder!

#3 2015-07-13 04:10:19

Bonniehi5

Hey To All !
I saw this lottery forum and thought I would let you all know our lottery story what happened back in 2012 when we were living in Ridgecrest California.  Our whole little community used to play the various lotteries local and national lotto religiously.  Everyone got together every so often and traded stories of how much they won or how much they've played and not won anything.  Every once and awhile someone used to win not a bad amount, a couple of thousand and they loved to tell you that they've either 'dreamed' the numbers the night before or they have used a method that only they can understand.  Most of the time everyone had alot of free plays and some cash here and there.  The lady that lived next to me wouldn't play the lotteries, but enjoyed the scratcher instant lottery games, she actually did alot better than the rest of us at winning, but she was kind of a strange bird, she said that a ghost pointed at the ones she should buy at the grocery store.  Well, whatever it was, she sure was lucky at it.  My husband and I liked gambled by playing video lottery terminals, we won, we lost and then won again, I would say we pretty much broke even if you added it all up.  Anyways, back to the lottery story I was going to let you know about.  For about 6 months we all got together and played a group ticket, this was just around our cul-de-sac, and we didn't do bad but two of the couples were buying their own tickets as well.  Oddly enough, both of them won pretty substantial amounts not to long apart from each other.  We were all a little jealous when we saw the new cars appear and the amazing landscaping overhauls.  One of the couples tore out the entire inside of their house and remodeled everything, it was gorgeous.  As I say, we were all envious of their new acquisitions and fun they were having.  We all still played a group ticket, but they didn't join in anymore.  We were always invited to barbeques and let me tell you, they sure put on quite a spread, all the booze and food you could eat and you never had to bring anything.  The two houses seemed to be having competitions on how many guests and how lavish a party could be thrown, it was quite a block event every time.  Then, suddenly, it stopped completely.  One of them had a couple more, but it seemed to us, either the money ran out, or they grew bored of the whole thing.  The rest of us speculated as to why everything had come to a crashing halt, but we had no idea as to what was happening really.  In the late fall, one of my friends came over to let me know that they were moving and found out from their realtor, that one of the couples were forced to sell because of bankruptcy and were getting a divorce.  The money had created a maelstrom of unfortunate circumstances including infidelity and alcoholism.  I hadn't seen or heard from them in awhile and all made a little sense remembering some of the weird things that seemed to go on in the driveway.  The other couple had already separated according to my friend because the wife ended up getting addicted to cocaine, an expensive drug only afforded after the win.  My husband and I talked later and promised each other that if indeed we ended up winning a major amount of money from the lottery or any gambling, we would be wise and not get out of control with it.  So weird eh ?  I see so many stories of disaster from the gain of money ... that age old adage of 'money is the root of all evil' seems to have come from all sorts of these kind of unfortunate choices.  Well that's it for my tale of woe, I wish everyone luck out there with your playing of the lottery or whatever gambling you do, but take it from me ... you should be careful if you end up winning a big amount, it could be your biggest headache if you aren't smart.

"Keep The Party Going"

#4 2016-09-18 03:42:30

Debbra1

According to many shows their are plenty of lottery winners who won the lottery then either lost it all or they past away before they could ever use the new wealth they had. All sad to hear. I am hoping to win the lottery big one day, been using a good system for quite a while now and hit winning numbers more frequent, so one day, one day!

Live out your own dreams. Or you'll be helping someone else live out there's.

Board footer