Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-19 04:41:40

admin
Administrator

Hot Cold and Overdue Lottery Numbers Explained

Here is short guideline giving a brief explanation of Hot Lottery Numbers, Cold Lottery Numbers and Overdue Lottery Numbers. 

Hot Lottery Numbers:

Your Hot lottery numbers, are the numbers that have been drawn for your lottery game the most frequently.

Cold Lottery Numbers:

Your Cold lottery numbers, are the numbers that have been drawn for your lottery game less frequently.

Overdue Lottery Numbers:

You also have what is called overdue lottery numbers. These are the lottery numbers that have not be drawn in a longtime (the least frequently drawn numbers).

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

#2 2014-03-19 19:34:54

MrMustang500

Re: Hot Cold and Overdue Lottery Numbers Explained

Good Stuff!

This was a good idea to post the differences between Hot and Cold lotto numbers. I believe there are quite a few people who will really appreciate this information. People seem to forget the differences between them, get them mixed up and so forth.

#3 2014-04-03 19:53:53

WendiL76

Thank You, this information clears a few things up for me. I never seem to remember it, glad I have a place to go to remind myself.

Check out my webpage

#4 2014-05-12 04:19:59

Veronica

The lottery people who design these lottery machines go to great lengths to ensure each lottery ball has an equal chance of being drawn.

I’m sceptical of there being such things as hot and cold numbers as any number can be drawn at any point in the actual lottery draw.

I am currently using a decent lottery wheeling system in which I do achieve good winning success. However, I can play my own lottery numbers or the Hot or Cold numbers in my wheels, each seems to give me about equal results, so it is really worth it? It does take time to put your numbers together to put into my lottery wheels, should I still use the Hot and Cold numbers or just pass on them? What do you people think?.......Anyone!

#5 2014-05-25 05:49:45

Carri Abrim

I find this information very valuable as it may be need to use with certain lottery systems, or just can use as your own playing methods.

#6 2014-07-19 16:20:52

edithP

THANKYOU VERY MUCH! Playing Mega Millions this can help me out did not really understand this stuff until now.

#7 2014-07-28 04:32:01

couple2

I thought hot numbers were only the numbers that were drawn that won a jackpot. Wow I was way off on this strategy, been using it the wrong way for a long time now. I now understand that the hot numbers are the numbers that have been drawn the most times, so if lets say 5 was drawn the most of all other numbers at 10 times in the last 8 draws, it would be the hottest number. Then if 21 lets say was drawn the second most times at 7 times in the last 8 draws, it would be the second hottest number and so on down the line. The numbers that were drawn an equal amount of times will be the same value in regards to their hot level. 

So I can assume that when looking at the least drawn numbers in the last 8 draws, the numbers that were only drawn 1 time or so are your cold numbers.

Well if I forget how this works, I can always scoot over to this forum and refresh my memory.

#8 2014-08-09 04:42:41

APSurplus

Well I'm not having much luck with my own strategy, which I was told to use by a so called pro. Said for me to play only the least drawn numbers and stick with those. The reasoning was if I hit a big win, I would most likely not be sharing my windfall with anyone else.

This is the way I have been playing for months now, it has won me nothing at all. Now I see recommendations to play the complete opposite way I was playing. I guess I was a fool to take advice from a pro lol

I think I need to either use the hot - cold - overdue strategy or use a reasonably good system, I most certainly cannot play any worse than I was.

#9 2014-08-19 03:06:22

Blackjack

Ya good stuff! I forget to use these good to be reminded.

Getting ready for the NFL and hopefully some good winnings HA! HA!

Don't hit if not sure

#10 2014-09-02 18:08:36

edithP

I have a doubt regarding the most relevant Hot/Cold numbers to choose from, that most probabilities will give me to get winning numbers, so what do then?

#11 2014-10-11 07:57:40

ZemsFoowdeste

I like to know this material, i use same but sometimes bit different. I will use to play in my lines of numbers all cold, then at times i will use to play in my lottery lines all as you say hot numbers. There has been times where i go back very far to get numbers, then put into my groups to play. Was read that even numbers that never are drawn is good as could win a big winning (Jackpot). I not to sure how many time this would appear, would maybe only be once a year or so, is big wast of money to play i think. Most i think use the hot numbers but never stay with, so never win much. I know friends who will stick using the same number combo over and over for years, still no win. Should stick or not stick with, you cannot know for sure, must always be try and error then may figure out a solution to stick with. No matter if win or lose, just keep keep playing anyway as no other way to win such a large lottery winning, so try all ways!!!

#12 2014-11-02 05:08:33

AlicaKwee

I notice a lot of people are promoting software that gives hot numbers-cold numbers, yet I see you can just do this yourself and get the same numbers. At least if you do yourself you know they are going to be right. Read some of these software systems give you any old numbers, or same numbers you get free at lotto websites for your lotto game, can just write them down yourself every draw..... so why even bother with paying to possibly get the wrong numbers?

It doesn't matter who you are, just where you have been and how you got there.

#13 2014-12-22 06:12:05

viking7

VG - i can use this information to help win danish lotto which a 7 from 36 game + ( 1 from 16 bonus card)

Would like to find a system for this game i play, is very hard to find as not many for 7 from 36

#14 2015-01-28 04:51:19

wiseoguy

Yes, hot & cold lottery numbers are a way to help win a tiny bit easier, but they are not a system. Hot & cold lottery numbers are really meant to be used in actual lottery systems for best results. I guess you would say hot & cold numbers are data, so do not think you are going to obtain great winning success using them as a stand alone strategy.

"My mama didn't raise no fool"

#15 2015-03-15 17:08:11

Megan

Yes I understand the concept of the Hot & Cold numbers, but how do you do this yourself? I have read that systems that give you these are a waste of time..... as they are generally just random, or off of free sites that give out these hot & cold numbers for your particular lotto game. I was told it is best to arrive at which hot and cold numbers to use in play by your own doing.

Q-1- Do I just go back a few draws? Or how many draws do I go back?
Q-2- Do I pick and use over-due numbers or not use them?
Q-3- How do I know when a number is hot and where it begins to be a cold number?

I'm sorry, this is just a little confusing to me, lots of variables. I someone would be kind enough to explain this to me it would be much appreciated.

#16 2015-03-25 04:26:42

blaze42

Me i just pick a few that are drawn more than a few times.....then just throw in a few numbers that are just drawn here and there and maybe thrown in a number that has never been drawn in a long time. I really have no strategy, really don"t think it matter much, will lose anyways...

#17 2015-03-29 05:18:53

admin
Administrator

Megan wrote:

Yes I understand the concept of the Hot & Cold numbers, but how do you do this yourself? I have read that systems that give you these are a waste of time..... as they are generally just random, or off of free sites that give out these hot & cold numbers for your particular lotto game. I was told it is best to arrive at which hot and cold numbers to use in play by your own doing.

Q-3- How do I know when a number is hot and where it begins to be a cold number?

I'm sorry, this is just a little confusing to me, lots of variables. I someone would be kind enough to explain this to me it would be much appreciated.

Megan, as an example let,s say we are picking our hot and cold numbers from 15 draws.

Write down in descending order the top most drawn numbers. So let,s say we found this:

17 was drawn 10 times in 15 draws (this is your most drawn number, so is the hottest number)

1 was drawn 7 times in 15 draws (this was the second most drawn number so is second hottest number)

37 was drawn 6 times in 15 draws (this is your next hot numbers)

11 was drawn 5 times in 15 draws (this is your next hot number)

You would carry on following this procedure all the way down to which number/numbers was only drawn 2 times in that 15 draws range - those numbers are borderline hot/cold number, any numbers that were only drawn 1 time in the 15 draws are cold numbers.

Also just so there is no confusion, there can be more than just one number that was drawn the same amount of times in the 15 draws, they are still all hot numbers.

Now if wanting to use some over-due numbers, those would be the numbers that were not drawn at all in those 15 or more draws. Some over-due numbers may have not been drawn in many draws and are generally long shots to play, I would myself just avoid using them.

You do not need to go to far back to get these numbers, the usual is somewhere between 8-25 draws and really can depend on how many lottery number combinations you are putting together.

Hope this explanation helps you out

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

#18 2015-04-02 05:04:28

Megan

admin wrote:
Megan wrote:

Megan, as an example let,s say we are picking our hot and cold numbers from 15 draws.

Write down in descending order the top most drawn numbers. So let,s say we found this:

17 was drawn 10 times in 15 draws (this is your most drawn number, so is the hottest number)

1 was drawn 7 times in 15 draws (this was the second most drawn number so is second hottest number)

You would carry on following this procedure all the way down to which number/numbers was only drawn 2 times in that 15 draws range - those numbers are borderline hot/cold number, any numbers that were only drawn 1 time in the 15 draws are cold numbers.

Also just so there is no confusion, there can be more than just one number that was drawn the same amount of times in the 15 draws, they are still all hot numbers.

Now if wanting to use some over-due numbers, those would be the numbers that were not drawn at all in those 15 or more draws. Some over-due numbers may have not been drawn in many draws and are generally long shots to play, I would myself just avoid using them.

You do not need to go to far back to get these numbers, the usual is somewhere between 8-25 draws and really can depend on how many lottery number combinations you are putting together.

Awesome!!.....this helps me out so much. Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me in a way I can understand much easier smile

Last edited by Megan (2015-04-02 05:05:02)

#19 2015-04-12 05:02:39

EJH

Nice!!!!! I was looking for and an explanation on this myself. This is very good stuff - congrats to the admin, love this forum have been learning a ton on what to use and how to better my chance to win my lotto game other than picking random plays..

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

#20 2015-04-18 04:13:51

Chante

admin wrote:
Megan wrote:

I see what you are saying but how far back for draws should I obtain my number groupings from? What I mean by this is what is the norm......8 draws.....15 draws......25 draws, what is the average amount of draws to go back from as to obtain the numbers?

#21 2015-04-25 04:29:29

admin
Administrator

Chante wrote:
admin wrote:
Megan wrote:

I see what you are saying but how far back for draws should I obtain my number groupings from? What I mean by this is what is the norm......8 draws.....15 draws......25 draws, what is the average amount of draws to go back from as to obtain the numbers?

Chante, as far as going back for how many draws to gather your numbers, it really depends on how many lines/numbers combinations you are putting together. If say only play 2-3 lines per lottery drawing, then you most likely only need to go back 3-5 draws. Then again if you were playing 8-12 lines of numbers, you will most likely need to go back about 10-15 or possibly even 20 draws.

For most people playing the lottery on a regular basis, the average player plays 1-3 lines of numbers, then next is 5-6 lines of numbers. So for the average player you would most likely only need to go back about five to eight draws, which is extremely easy to do and because you yourself is gathering these drawn numbers each draw, you know they are correct and can see which ones are being drawn the most to the least.

#22 2015-04-28 20:01:43

Chante

admin wrote:
Chante wrote:
admin wrote:

Chante, as far as going back for how many draws to gather your numbers, it really depends on how many lines/numbers combinations you are putting together. If say only play 2-3 lines per lottery drawing, then you most likely only need to go back 3-5 draws. Then again if you were playing 8-12 lines of numbers, you will most likely need to go back about 10-15 or possibly even 20 draws.

For most people playing the lottery on a regular basis, the average player plays 1-3 lines of numbers, then next is 5-6 lines of numbers. So for the average player you would most likely only need to go back about five to eight draws, which is extremely easy to do and because you yourself is gathering these drawn numbers each draw, you know they are correct and can see which ones are being drawn the most to the least.

Perfect......thanks for taking the time to explain this to me, your Awesome!!!!

#23 2015-05-29 15:12:30

NightRyder

Hi need some clarification......

So this lotto method (hot & cold numbers) is referred to as "Past Drawn Numbers" when in a system format, am I correct? My question is.....are past drawn numbers the same thing as "Number Pattern Analysis" If different, then how so? and which is the better strategy to use? I hope I am making sense here.......if these are the same methods or lotto strategy then not understanding the difference between them, hopefully someone can help me out with this.

#24 2015-06-02 04:49:32

Kirtus

NightRyder wrote:

Hi need some clarification......

So this lotto method (hot & cold numbers) is referred to as "Past Drawn Numbers" when in a system format, am I correct? My question is.....are past drawn numbers the same thing as "Number Pattern Analysis" If different, then how so? and which is the better strategy to use? I hope I am making sense here.......if these are the same methods or lotto strategy then not understanding the difference between them, hopefully someone can help me out with this.

Excellent question NR, was wondering the same here. Would be nice to realize the difference of each from someone that is knowledgable on the subject.

#25 2015-06-25 06:41:00

Fisky

I think I can help you out here and yes there is a difference between past drawn numbers and number pattern analysis. Past drawn numbers is your very common basic strategy which is based on hot and cold numbers from your particular lottery game. This strategy is very easy to do yourself, never believe the B.S many lottery systems state about how great your winning success will be using there system based on this old school strategy.

Now for number pattern analysis strategy, there are no hot and cold numbers to gather up, this lotto strategy is based on range of numbers that fall into lottery games winning numbers groups by analysis, also incorporates number patterns as odd and even numbers plus high and low numbers. In simple terms this lottery strategy breaks your numbers down into better winning patterns and is much more successful at increasing your odds to win versus past drawn numbers.

Board footer