Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-05 17:01:52

Veronica

Lottery Syndicates Are They Worth Doing Whats Your Opinion?

Looking at a few lottery syndicates and the problems reported by people not being paid out on higher winning amounts makes me very leary.
Even starting my own syndicate with a group of associates from work could be risky unless I am holding the tickets. Every person wants to be the ticket holder as they do not trust one another.

I would love to hear your opinions on this subject.

#2 2014-04-06 16:48:13

mmorales2051

Re: Lottery Syndicates Are They Worth Doing Whats Your Opinion?

I feel an online type lottery syndicate is not worth my time and risk. If syndicate is organized at your place of employment, then I feel the risk factor is much lower. Sharing a winning from a group of people you know, is much less likely to have any problems with greed and you would receive your fair share of any winnings without conflict.

#3 2014-04-10 17:58:07

Fisky

Personally I would never join any online lottery syndicate way to risky in my opinion. I would only play with a group of people who I am friends with, the trust factor is much better.

Can you imagine playing the lottery using an online syndicate getting lucky and winning big, but you do not receive your share of the winnings. This has actually happen to people, just think about how you would feel. You would feel on top of the world when you found out you are a winner, then find out there is a problem receiving your share, you would feel sick to your stomach and say "why did I ever trust this program, should have just played on my own".

Always best to play yourself, then your winnings are truly yours and there will never be a problem. Playing with a small group of friends or associates is a much smarter alternative than any online syndicate.

#4 2014-05-01 06:51:18

ace1

I certainly would not be trusting a syndicate with my winnings if any. I want complete control of my tickets and winnings. Trusting any person or group etc with extremely large amounts of lottery winnings is very risky as people are highly unpredictable when greed shows it's ugly face.

Last edited by ace1 (2014-05-01 06:51:49)

#5 2014-05-15 07:03:51

rosyc53

I also would not want to trust a syndicate, my money i win stays in my hands and my hands only.

Last edited by rosyc53 (2014-05-15 07:04:44)

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

#6 2014-06-04 15:08:37

newtonJ45

No syndicate for me. I would not be trusting a large lottery winning to easily be let go and given to me, always seems to be a problem when large amounts of money are at hand.

I play my own numbers myself, if I win I cash my tickets in and collect my money, simple, easy and totally safe.

#7 2016-09-15 14:55:01

ace1

Just read a story on a person who used a lotto syndicate and won (few years back), then had to fight to try and get what was owed to them. They never received their share of winnings, the syndicate turn face and ran with the winnings. I would seriously avoid these types of place,  if you win you may have a battle on your hands and never even see the winnings. Just cause they are a syndicate does not mean they are honest when big winnings are at stake.

Board footer