Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-12 19:47:53

P Guppie

Should You Take A Lottery Winning In A Lump Sum Or Payouts?

It seems that a high percentage or about 70% of all lottery winners do in fact end up broke again and many within just few short years. My opinion is, if you receive a winning of $50 million up front, it is nice to have and see all that money at once, but in reality it may be better to receive a payout of $300 thousand or so slowly over the course of your lifetime.

This way you cannot bleed yourself dry by foolish spending, you know there is more coming in routine payments. I do know of one person who won $2 Million in lottery winnings and was broke in less than 2 years. To me that is just crazy.

If and when I hit the big one, I will follow my own advice as the feeling of wealth can be very overwhelming force if not having some control.

What would you do if you won the big lotto jackpot, take a lump sum payment or opt for the routine payouts over time?

#2 2014-04-15 04:56:32

Leo

Re: Should You Take A Lottery Winning In A Lump Sum Or Payouts?

Not a very hard question for me at all. I would most definitely take the lottery winnings payout in one lump sum. I do not have the time or patience to wait month after month to get my cash. I have big plans if ever I had such an opportunity and would need all cash I can get up front.

#3 2014-04-17 20:23:43

Fisky

I would never play any lottery game through a lottery syndicate. I have heard many stories of major problems with syndicates over the years. I play the lottery myself and along with co-workers which is fine as I know these people and the chances of a problem arising would be slim to none. That is the only way I would recommend using a syndicate type situation, but that is just my opinion.

#4 2014-04-18 05:05:59

austin2

I would have to take the full payout of the lottery winning. The only way I could see myself receiving monthly or yearly payouts is if I was already financially secure, which I am not, therefore the single payout is my choice.

#5 2015-07-03 00:25:04

liviola

For me i would have the lump if possible. Better to have access to more at once as more usable, at least this is my opinion others will vary. Also may vary depending on how much the lottery winning was. have yet to win a large enough lottery winning to have to chose if would be lump sum or payments.

#6 2015-08-30 23:32:40

AlicaKwee

Never would I trust lump sum payments for my lottery winnings, get it all up front then you are safe. Anything could happen or go wrong if lottery winnings are paid monthly or yearly......then what?

The economy is very poor.......get your lottery winnings and bank it!!!!

It doesn't matter who you are, just where you have been and how you got there.

Board footer