Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-10 17:57:01

mariocuz

Florida Lottery Winner Has A Criminal Record

Timothy Dale Poole's mugshot has now been on Florida's sex offender registry for 12 years which reveals he is a sexual predator. Back in 1999, Poole was arrested on charges of molesting a 9 year old child in which he pleaded guilty to attempted sexual battery which got him almost three years in prison.

Timothy Dale Poole won the Florida Lottery winning $3,000,000....this million dollar lottery winner in Florida has a criminal past and it is not illegal for convicted sex offenders to play the lottery or win the lottery in the state of Florida, yet he is holding up in his photo a $3 million dollar check from the Florida Lottery.

I do not believe sex offenders should have access to winning any lottery games......sexual predators did the crime and should have no benefits at all!!!!!!!!!

#2 2015-01-03 06:05:28

WheelMan45

Re: Florida Lottery Winner Has A Criminal Record

No one that has committed such a heinous crime against children or their fellow man should be allowed to keep a huge reward such as a lottery jackpot. Hardworking people that have abided by the law and have been good, honest citizens should only be allowed to win and of course keep a lottery jackpot winning. I believe that if you win a lottery jackpot, the lottery commission from wherever you win it from, should investigate you and do a background check. If it is found that you have committed a serious felony, your winnings should be forfeited and given to local charity organizations to do some good with. It might be an incentive for people to resist doing crime, who knows. All I know is I’ve been a good, clean hard worker all my life and would be the happiest guy to be able to give my family financial freedom and enjoy life and to help out others. The Florida lottery commission should revoke this win and use the money to help the wildlife or the homeless, something worthwhile. Or maybe, considering this crime, put it towards a Children’s Advocate Organization. When you hear about people that have done good things or have had a hard life win the lottery, it seems like that is what should have happened, it was a good thing that happened to good people. But when good things like that happen for bad people, it seems unfair and that someone good got cheated out of their dream. Now, let me go buy my winning ticket!

#3 2015-01-22 05:29:46

DavidGodwin

As a resident of Florida....would not like to see such a person win the lottery and even worse get to keep it. If you do the crime....you lose out period!!!!!!!!

#4 2017-08-31 03:43:08

MI40

I say criminals should not be aloud to keep any winnings, must be handed over to a good charity or other.

#5 2017-09-02 18:24:54

guzzman

No Way! If you are a criminal you should lose all your rights to winning any lottery. There are honest people who never do any crime, they deserve the win not a criminal who causes trouble for all.

Board footer