Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-06 05:26:37

edithP

If Won The Lottery Would You Give Some To A Charity?

If you were lucky enough and won the lottery like the Mega Millions Jackpot or maybe Powerball, would you be kind enough to give a little to a charity of some type or not?

I truly feel if you are blessed with a huge winfall or even come into a very large sum of money by other unexpected means, we should give some back to help another situation, charity or other.

I would love to hear what you good people would do ....... Give or No Give

#2 2015-02-08 05:09:47

Chante

Re: If Won The Lottery Would You Give Some To A Charity?

If I won the lottery and it was a major amount I would want to help the animals of the world or at least in my city. The SPCA is a great area to donate money that is needed to help all the abandoned and rescued animals that despicable humans abuse or toss away. If you are blessed with winning something that large you should give back somehow, that's my belief, I think that too many people on this earth now are just all about themselves - they have no regard for anything or anyone but their almighty selves. Winning such a large amount and keeping far too much money for yourself that you would never be able to use would be a travesty. Karma - what goes around comes around, if you give back to the world the world will give back to you and so on. I heard of a man that won the largest jackpot in Canada and he gave alot to charities, he ended up with Cancer - but against all odds, he beat it even when his doctors told him he only had 3 months to live. He had been so generous to others and even the local zoo, that \i think\ Karma came back around in his favor and was charitable with his life.  So, I keep playing the lottery in hopes that do I not only win enough that I am taken care of for the rest of my life - but so are the furry creatures that give us so much joy and friendship. Think about how you can make a difference somewhere else other than your own backyard and maybe Karma will let you have the lottery too....

Last edited by Chante (2015-02-08 05:11:13)

#3 2015-03-05 08:19:02

Lisap

Oh Yes By All Means - I would Give Some Winnings To Charity........It is the right thing to do!

That is what makes the world go around, people helping people when and where they can. If I or my family won the lottery big, it is not asking much to help out. If all big corporations gave a good amount to charities there would be no starving people, no homeless people, which in turn would reduce the crime rate, it just makes good sense.

Last edited by Lisap (2015-03-05 08:22:06)

Lisa's Blog

#4 2015-03-09 06:45:48

smoothone

For sure I would give a certain percentage of a jackpot win to a local charity of my choice, maybe even a few of them. First things first, gotta win big! I am using a good lottery system and hitting some winning combinations, but not a jackpot win.... yet!!!!!

Board footer