Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/common.php:79) in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/header.php on line 30
Found Yet Another Very Bad Complaint Against Ken Silver Read!! / Silver Lotto System (1 Minute Silver Lotto System) (*) / Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-16 05:26:27

Reportyou

Found Yet Another Very Bad Complaint Against Ken Silver Read!!

Yes, Ken Silver is a scam. He cheated me of my credit card payment. I bought his silver lotto (US$39.95). From that ebook he wrote advising reader to purchase silver lotto pro (US$47) and custom profiles (US$77).

1) Silver lotto is just en ebook.

2) Silver lotto PRO is a subscription for either 6 months or 12 months.
Which I subcribed for 6 months. This silver lotto pro is actually a
system that you logged in (username and password given by Ken Silver).
Because it is a subscription member fee, we cannot create our username
and password. This particularly system is actually showing you
red/orange/green light. Red means don't buy, orange means can buy but
up to your own risk. Green means can buy. That's all.

Why we need this system is actually silver lotto pro is lotto-80.
Lotto -80 is silver lotto pro. This particular system showed all
the countries lotto that he will update with the red/orange/red lights.

2) In order to play lotto, he claimed that we must buy his custom profiles.
Custom profiles are for individual country. So he will create a custom
profiles for you since you are in Singapore if you order them.

3) My experience here is for you to take note. Upon receiving my payment
through credit card. He sent me my username and password for the
lotto 80 system (silver lotto PRO) to log in. He also sent me my custom
profile which I ordered.

With this custom profiles, I need to log in to the lotto 80 system
and check under (e.g) Singapore to see whether it is a good time to
play.

Now the sickening part was he blocked my log in for the lotto 80 system
which I had already paid for 6 months subscription.

What is the point of having the custom profile (4 profiles ) Each
profile consist of 120 lines x 4 copies = 480 lines x 0.50 cents
= $240 per bet x Monday and Thursday draw = $480 per week.
Calculated $240 x 8 draws per month, you be spending $1,920/=

The reason for me to log in the lotto system 80 is because it will
show you which profile to bet on instead of spending so much money
unneccessary.

Now he blocked me from using the lotto-80 system. How am I to check
which profile to bet on. Isn't it silly to simply buy all
profiles and make a loss.

Anyway his custom profiles (US$77)is also a fake. According to his ebook
on silver lotto (US$39.95) to teach us to create our lotto numbers
ourselves. If we don't know how to create our lotto , we buy his custom
lotto number (custom profile created by Ken Silver)

In his ebook silver lotto teaches that we should not have duplicate no.
But his custom profile can have duplicate numbers.

When you fill up your toto bet slip, can you buy the same number twice on
one line. Example 01-(02)-03-(02)-05-06. Can you see the repeated 02.
Absurd. He produced his custom profiles to me like that. A piece of
junk.

I emailed him informing him his mistakes. He blocked my lotto-80 so
I cannot use my system. Why he do that because he is a con artist.
He knew that I knew his scam.

To know me is either the beginning or the ending. He must have cheated
a lot of innocent people.

This donkey old man who has also a blog called honest lotto blog. He
can update his blog daily but he simply refuse to reply to my email.

He is in deperate of money that is why he cheats. In his blog he
wrote how rich he is. But the money is from cheating. The goods
he bought for his house is from cheating people money.

He claim his son got cheated of $100k. Why? Because he cheated other
people's money that is why bad things befell on his son. Maybe he
himself cheated his son's money.

He is an evil man he will receive his punishment. Don't ever buy
anything from him. Very soon he will receive no income.

In his blog he stated that he must see lots of order everyday. He is
hard up for money type. Beware of this man.

Ken Silver Publishing, no such name. I checked with the New Zealand
directory. No such name. No contact, no address only PO BOX.

Beware of this New Zealander Ken Silver.

#2 2012-12-29 23:04:38

Laura

Re: Found Yet Another Very Bad Complaint Against Ken Silver Read!!

I would not have ever known this , thanx!

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 840

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 840

#3 2013-01-16 23:31:22

Wannabrich

Here is another review I found on Ken Silver and his crappy Silver Lotto system.

Silver Lotto System Is A Waste Of Money
http://lottoreview.lottologic.net/wp/si … -of-money/

Silver Lotto System - It Is A Scam!
http://lottostrategies.lottoguy.net/sil … is-a-scam/

People need to speak up if ripped off by this Ken Silver and report him. I f you just complain and do nothing, he wil continue to steal peoples money. Read the article and leave at comment to warn others.

Last edited by Wannabrich (2013-01-18 03:25:40)

#4 2013-07-17 03:24:12

Laura

Someone should sue this Ken Silver person, seems he deserves it.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/oqqtebud/public_html/lottosystemreviews/punbb/include/parser.php on line 764

#5 2013-07-17 22:21:31

Reportyou

Laura wrote:

Someone should sue this Ken Silver person, seems he deserves it.

You cannot actual sue if Ken Silver lives in New Zealand, but you can take it to small claims court/tribunal

The Tribunal is less formal than the standard courts. The parties present their own cases at Tribunal hearings, with no lawyers being permitted to attend. Each case is heard before a "referee", rather than a judge.

There is a limit on the size of claims that the Tribunal can hear: it can hear claims up to $7,500, but this maximum is increased to $12,000 if both parties agree.

How do you begin a claim in the Tribunal?
The Disputes Tribunal can be contacted at your local District Court. You will need to fill in a Claim Form giving the relevant details, including the amount of the claim and what you want the Tribunal to do about it. The Tribunal staff can assist you with filling out your Claim Form.

There is a fee for taking a claim to the Tribunal, which varies according to the size of your claim.

If the Tribunal accepts that it has jurisdiction to hear your claim, it will send you and the other party a Notice of Hearing, which tells you the time and the place for the hearing of your case. The hearing will usually be held within six weeks of you filing your claim.

#6 2013-08-20 02:43:58

Fisky

I am not sticking up for Ken Silver, but he still does give you a system whether it works or not is the issue. Still you cannot sue a seller just because the system did not work, it's gambling. Yes, there are many complaints against him and he has been caught directly using shady selling tactics, so if you actually could sue him, it would not be for his system not working, as it is there, just made up by himself. Really when it comes down to it, it's buyer beware. If you did not get a guaranteed refund you just lost $20 or so, well that tough and you should have read the articles and review sites on this Ken Silver Silver Lotto System before you purchased it.

Last edited by Fisky (2013-08-20 02:44:44)

#7 2013-09-11 02:17:10

sade

WOW! I just searched Ken Silver (silver lotto system) and you are soooooooo right! This person have very bad reviews and just for selling his lottery system.

Board footer