1 (edited by Reportyou 2013-08-06 19:56:23)

Topic: Powerball Winning Strategies A JOKE!

Oh My God! What a silly B.S system/scenario look at all the signs people that tell you there is a false system here.

1- System has affiliates (If was great at winning no need to have affiliates to sell, that is a gimmick to earn money)
2- Says won 13 big winnings on the video, OK! So where is even one single show of proof for this wonderful system? AHH! Once again all talk no proof! Big red flag saying MARKETER!
3- Almost coping another false systems phony B.S (the lotto black book) Same crap! Secret system, professor gets attacked for the secret to the system, just in this case it is the secret to his Powerball System and family was attacked WHAT NONSENSE! The so-called attackers could just have bought the system for $37 measly dollars and would not have had to do a criminal act, just plan common sense.
4- The video is just a marketer sounds very un-realistic as many other similar false systems.

These shady systems just keep popping up and then grab your money, then later go under and start again. Seriously there are only a few legit real winning verified systems ALL do not have affiliates that can sell them, reason being, they do not need them, they are real.

Re: Powerball Winning Strategies A JOKE!

Reportyou wrote:

Oh My God! What a silly B.S system/scenario look at all the signs people that tell you there is a false system here.

1- System has affiliates (If was great at winning no need to have affiliates to sell, that is a gimmick to earn money)
2- Says won 13 big winnings on the video, OK! So where is even one single show of proof for this wonderful system? AHH! Once again all talk no proof! Big red flag saying MARKETER!
3- Almost coping another false systems phony B.S (the lotto black book) Same crap! Secret system, professor gets attacked for the secret to the system, just in this case it is the secret to his Powerball System and family was attacked WHAT NONSENSE! The so-called attackers could just have bought the system for $37 measly dollars and would not have had to do a criminal act, just plan common sense.
4- The video is just a marketer sounds very un-realistic as many other similar false systems.

These shady systems just keep popping up and then grab your money, then later go under and start again. Seriously there are only a few legit real winning verified systems ALL do not have affiliates that can sell them, reason being, they do not need them, they are real.

I never trust any system claiming to be a secret formula, that usually translates into a non-winning system sold by as you state just a gimmick to make fast cash $$$.

Omgosh....how can these sellers be in business feeding people such crap! I guess they rely on suckers that do not know any better.

It's true, this system sounds such like the lotto black book lottery system. The professor was also claims to be attacked for his lottery secret, maybe even by the same attackers lol

No one would attack any of these people for their systems that would insane, all they would have to do is buy the system just like anybody else and they would have the secret.

These kinds of systems are all way to stupid for any person to believe as being real.

SERIOUSLY Guys & Gals, Take Your Time read reviews and ONLY invest in products you know are OK!

Yes I also agree, this Powerball winning program sounds very fishy indeed. I think some of these stupid systems are the same people, just making up new systems adding a different tittle and scenario about the system all to sound fantastic.

You do not find people actually winning with these stupid systems, only with systems that are sound and logical and not being promoted by affiliates selling said system. Big marketing tactic to fool people into thinking something is great when it is not the truth.

System All hype!

System All lies!

System All BS!

System All Misinformation!

System useless plain untested garbage!

I would seriously love to know the real person behind this bogus system and other bogus systems that all seem to sound similar. I bet you the same person/marketer is behind at least 4-5 of these very hyped up totally useless lottery systems.

Yes this system is a JOKE! Family attacked for system Lies! 13 Jackpot wins Lies!

Do you workout? Need some advice?