Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-22 18:18:17

Fisky

Lotto Black Book Review Truth Revealed

Here is the real scoop on the Lotto Black Book System. I know there are many reviews on this system that say it is a good system, but did you know that most all Lotto Black Book Reviews are actually by sellers of this silly foolish system?

Just go and Google Lotto Black Book Reviews, you will find that only about one Lotto Black Book Review out of twenty or so is a real review, the rest are by people trying to get you to buy the system to make money, so just a bogus review for a bogus lottery system.

The truth is the Lotto Black Book Formula is not a real winning lottery system. In fact, it is one of the worst systems to use, it only catches your attention by using false advertising, false testimonials and false claims of winnings.

No math professor created this silly Lotto Black Book System, it was created by a common marketer looking to make fast money. All review sites say to not waste your time with this system as there are no real winners who have won using the system, just losers.

Trust me I know this Lotto Black Book System very well, the seller has been caught with false testimonials, using winning false lottery cheques that are not from Lotto Black Book winnings. There is no Larry Blair and no math professor was shot in the foot for the Lotto Black Book System. This is all made up nonsense to pull buyers in, all a big con job!

#2 2014-06-03 04:05:21

newtonJ45

Re: Lotto Black Book Review Truth Revealed

Fisky wrote:

Here is the real scoop on the Lotto Black Book System. I know there are many reviews on this system that say it is a good system, but did you know that most all Lotto Black Book Reviews are actually by sellers of this silly foolish system?

Just go and Google Lotto Black Book Reviews, you will find that only about one Lotto Black Book Review out of twenty or so is a real review, the rest are by people trying to get you to buy the system to make money, so just a bogus review for a bogus lottery system.

The truth is the Lotto Black Book Formula is not a real winning lottery system. In fact, it is one of the worst systems to use, it only catches your attention by using false advertising, false testimonials and false claims of winnings.

No math professor created this silly Lotto Black Book System, it was created by a common marketer looking to make fast money. All review sites say to not waste your time with this system as there are no real winners who have won using the system, just losers.

Trust me I know this Lotto Black Book System very well, the seller has been caught with false testimonials, using winning false lottery cheques that are not from Lotto Black Book winnings. There is no Larry Blair and no math professor was shot in the foot for the Lotto Black Book System. This is all made up nonsense to pull buyers in, all a big con job!

Learning very much on this forum I did not realize. Your review was very interesting and is backed up by much more reviews revealing the same situation concerning this Lotto Black Book, now all makes more sense to me.

Board footer