Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-06 06:32:13

lucky1

lotto blackbook does not win lottery games

Tried this lotto blackbook system at the time was 97$ and I thought it would be good as designed by a math professor. The system was most certainly not done by any math professor and was very hard to understand, most likely meant to be that way so it looks real. The system won me no winners and wasted my money.

It said full money back refund if before 60 days, this is a lie! I could not get a refund at all even at 30 days in.

#2 2012-10-08 19:57:02

jjortiz

Re: lotto blackbook does not win lottery games

Crap! I wish I would have read these reviews on the Lotto Black Book before I bought it and cannot get a refund! It says Guaranteed! 60 Day Money Back, No Refund It Is A Lie! The system is total B.S here is where I bought it http://www.download.lottobooksystem.com/

#3 2012-10-11 04:14:36

George Shoo

I also tried this Black Book System thinking it may be for real. No, I was wrong again the system is a SHAM!Be warned you will get NO REFUND! ALL LIES!

#4 2012-10-11 19:45:13

Bruce

Finally someone has posted the truth about this stupid lotto black book system, what a rip off!!! Way to many people ripped off this seller need to be thrown in jail.

#5 2013-10-01 09:36:36

gman45

lucky1 wrote:

Tried this lotto blackbook system at the time was 97$ and I thought it would be good as designed by a math professor. The system was most certainly not done by any math professor and was very hard to understand, most likely meant to be that way so it looks real. The system won me no winners and wasted my money.

It said full money back refund if before 60 days, this is a lie! I could not get a refund at all even at 30 days in.

Me two, same boat as you paid close to $100 for a real waste of money system. Wish I have found articles that informed people about the lotto black before I lost my money to a fake system.

See this article I found http://lottoinsider.lottologic.net/wp/l … king-news/

#6 2013-11-05 02:00:01

WarrenBurn

Searching on the web going back many pages you will find tons of bad review being posted about the Lotto Black Book. The bad reviews are warning people to avoid this system as is a bunch of B.S. The system claims to have all these lottery winners, yet no winners to be found. The seller or fake professor Larry Blair cannot show any proof of his lottery winning either, simply a marking B.S system, it does not work to win any lottery game.

Also be warned, many people that bought the system did not even receive any system and lost their money. Reporting it to the seller did nothing and reporting it to click bank was a lost cause again. Once you buy these false systems, you will most likely get taken.

Stick to known systems that other recommend and are not sold through click bank, this is your best bet!

There must be some law against allowing these systems that are false and use false advertising selling through click bank. It is the seller who is false and click bank allows this kind of crap to be sold through them, giving them a very bad reputation indeed.

Here's to the fake professor who ever you are. Enjoy all the money you stole from people thinking they were getting a real system by a real professor. God will reward you for all the hurt you have caused in a way you will never forget, I know seen this happen to bad people time and time again.

Last edited by WarrenBurn (2013-11-05 02:03:52)

#7 2014-06-19 05:27:48

pickers5

lucky1 wrote:

Hey lucky1,

This just keeps getting crazier. My friend Daniel fell for this system and said could not even understand how to use it. She said it looked like a pile of nonsense material only made up to sound like a professor designed it and of course won nothing for her. Oh! I guess she happened to luck out as she did get a refund.

Board footer