Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-29 03:45:01

MuscleGurlbl

I do not recommend using the lotto black book system (very bad)

The lotto black book system is full of lies and does not work as claimed. Found out is is owned by the same sellers of another lottery system known as lotto strategies for winners which was found to be a SCAM!

They do not honor there guaranteed 60 day refund so do not risk it, if you are thinking about trying the system. I am also worried about people who bought the system with a credit card , could be at very high risk for theft!

#2 2014-01-05 09:31:43

pdarby

Re: I do not recommend using the lotto black book system (very bad)

Seems like a system I should be avoiding at all costs, great that you gave this information for us newbies.

#3 2014-06-25 05:11:41

rosyc53

Re: I do not recommend using the lotto black book system (very bad)

Funny sooooo many of these systems seem like they are for real but are just jokes!!

The systems that are for real seem to me by reading as the lesser systems but in reality they are not. It is silly we all fall for the bull crap systems first as we are all suckers for big winning claims.

If the system has others able to sell it, it seems to be a flag saying "hey be careful this system does not win as claimed", or why in the world would others to sell it be needed, just win with system makes sense to me. It is a way to make money as system does not win, so no money made that way, yes big flag for sure!!

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

Board footer