Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-06 16:52:39

seaxhoasecida

Good System!

Finally a system that actually works to win lotto numbers. Very impressed by the results of this system.

#2 2012-11-29 20:56:05

Pauly K

Re: Good System!

I am now using the lotto guy system and find my frequency of hitting winners is much higher, good stuff!

Another point I would like to share is the fact that the sellers of this system are very knowledgeable and offer excellent support, something you do not see with other lottery programs. I highly recommend this system it's for real!

#3 2012-12-04 08:34:21

Sung

Yes, Lotto Guy System GOOD! It Win For Me Too.

#4 2014-01-28 09:40:00

tgeorgios

This Lotto Guy lottery system is a powerhouse and will stand the test of time, and we've only seen the importance in the ranking of winners going up.

Been playing around with a few systems, lots of effort and expense is need to see what works best. I do like this Lotto Guy System as is a logical system for pushing up your odds more in your favor to win something.

#5 2014-01-29 21:48:31

mariocuz

This lottery system seems to be the #1 strategic winning system Globally. Has real evidence of lottery winners, polls out that show evidence it's the number one winning system, proof of winning lottery tickets with codes shown on their webinar. Not to mention all legit lottery forms say it's a good system to use.

Out of the many systems available this Lotto Guy System has the best winning track record.

#6 2014-02-10 04:32:47

WendiL76

I got the lotto guy lottery system purchase by email in my inbox. I’ll let you know about my luck with it all. Thanks to all!!

Check out my webpage

#7 2014-05-13 04:06:27

djprospects

Can someone on this forum give/point me to a few reviews on this lotto guy system, i would to read them for myself.

Would be much appreciated Thanks!

Broadcast to your prospects every day

#8 2014-05-15 22:21:31

Fisky

Fisky wrote:
djprospects wrote:

Can someone on this forum give/point me to a few reviews on this lotto guy system, i would to read them for myself.

Would be much appreciated Thanks!

You want a few reviews here they are:

Lotto Guy Lottery System

Lotto Guy Lottery System Review The Truth

#9 2014-08-05 17:00:08

newtonJ45

Seems like this system is getting very high ratings from many sources. The system may be worth trying. I usually am very careful about picking a system to use as it can get expensive, better the system is working for everyone, better possibly for me as well.

Some say systems are not going to help you win, but from what I have been reading using any system is better than using no system, just logic!

#10 2014-09-02 15:36:31

rosyc53

Can anyone tell me if the lotto guy system can be used for Mega Millions which is a pick 5 lotto game. Also may be playing pick 6 lotto game as well, so please let me know if can be used as well.

Last edited by rosyc53 (2014-09-06 04:23:08)

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

#11 2014-09-02 16:27:22

MTBiker

rosyc53 wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the lotto guy system can be used for Mega Millions which is a pick 5 lotto game. Also may be playing pick 6 lotto game as well, so please let me know if can be used as well.

Hey rosyc53, yes it most definitely works for Mega Millions. Works for for all pick 5 and pick 6  lottery. I recommend if you try the system to use the special strategies they suggest as will improve winning results, but if not still works very good i have tried both ways and gotten good results.

#12 2014-09-03 03:59:32

rosyc53

MTBiker wrote:
rosyc53 wrote:

Hey rosyc53, yes it most definitely works for Mega Millions. Works for for all pick 5 and pick 6  lottery. I recommend if you try the system to use the special strategies they suggest as will improve winning results, but if not still works very good i have tried both ways and gotten good results.

OK Great! just re-confirms what I have read, I just may try the system and will remember to see these special strategies to improve my results.

I've never ever used a good lottery system before and want to win the lottery bad. I look at it as there's a first time for everything!

Thank You!

Last edited by rosyc53 (2014-09-06 04:21:28)

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

Board footer