Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-12-04 19:31:56

Blassykar

The Lotto Guy Lottery System My Review

The Lotto Guy Lottery System is a good system, I cannot say anything in a negative way about the system. It gives you exactly what it claims to. I thought the systems that boasted larger win rates would be a better over-all systems than the Lotto Guy System, i was wrong in this assumption, all I based it on was what the system claimed to deliver.

While trying quite a few systems I have realised that many of these systems are giving you the same strategy. I am talking basically in regards to software systems which are the most common. I did not know these systems were just feeding me direct lottery statistics from other sites, so really just wasted my money and never won much using them in the process.

As said above, the Lotto Guy Lottery System did in fact give me good winnings, all in the lower 3 and 4 number combinations area. The system is not a software system which is a good thing as you can see what goes on, also can apply certain other strategies as you please. This system is what I call a real system and I respect the fact it delivers what it claims.

I do recommend the system as I cannot find any reason not to.

#2 2015-02-10 06:07:04

Ann Seig

Re: The Lotto Guy Lottery System My Review

After a considerable time researching systems I have decided to try out the lotto guy system. The system is sound and seems very logical, but I am very bad with formula type systems. I know these style of systems are the best to use as can be used in a few different ways to cover more ground - not just one way all the time.

I really did not do at that well using the system .... really not sure if I even used it in a correct manner. I called upon their support for some assistance "by the way which was excellent" and they did a good job to help me understand the system much better. Unfortunately I find the system is a tad to hard for me .... so now using smart play lotto wheels which I find much easier to use and will continue using.

#3 2015-02-10 16:21:13

Fisky

Re: The Lotto Guy Lottery System My Review

Ann Seig wrote:

After a considerable time researching systems I have decided to try out the lotto guy system. The system is sound and seems very logical, but I am very bad with formula type systems. I know these style of systems are the best to use as can be used in a few different ways to cover more ground - not just one way all the time.

I really did not do at that well using the system .... really not sure if I even used it in a correct manner. I called upon their support for some assistance "by the way which was excellent" and they did a good job to help me understand the system much better. Unfortunately I find the system is a tad to hard for me .... so now using smart play lotto wheels which I find much easier to use and will continue using.

Ann, I also use the LG system it is a very good system, you should try to follow it. That system will improve your odds to win if used properly. As you say you are also using Smart Play Lotto Wheels which is also another very good system and yes I agree with you they are easy to use. Stick with those those they work well.

I've tried many lottery wheeling systems myself mostly free ones which are just run of the mill junky wheels and they are definitely not as good as Smart Play Lotto Wheels. Those Smart Play wheels are well tested and proven and have served me well, so good choice on your part, as you could have tried 10 other systems before finding Smart Play.

Last edited by Fisky (2015-02-10 16:23:21)

Board footer