Topic: Smart Play Best Reported Wheeling System In The World!

Wheeling systems for the most part are extremely easy and effective if designed correctly and these excellent wheels are the best by user reviews. If you are just starting to play the lottery, wheeling systems such as Smart Play are your best bet.

Smart Play Lotto Wheels

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

2 (edited by MRLucky 2012-11-29 04:17:09)

Re: Smart Play Best Reported Wheeling System In The World!

If you remove all of these silly useless past drawn numbers software systems you really only have a short list of systems left to choose from. I have recommended the Smart Play Lotto Wheels system on my sites, as it different from the usual lottery wheeling systems and followers all agree and verify they get good wins using it.

Just received some news that a person plaing the Florida Lottery has won big using these Smart Play Wheels.

A group of employees pooled together and purchased their lotto numbers they obtained using the Smart Play system. This news just adds to the proof the system is winning lotto games. If I come across any other winners I will post it.

The wheels in the smart play system are very good, I have hit 4 numbers easily many times, it is one of the best if not the best wheeling system in the world. I know this system was rated 2nd best winning system by user poll reviews. Used a few other wheels before this system and won very little, it's all in the design of the wheels.

tgnewyorker wrote:

The wheels in the smart play system are very good, I have hit 4 numbers easily many times, it is one of the best if not the best wheeling system in the world. I know this system was rated 2nd best winning system by user poll reviews. Used a few other wheels before this system and won very little, it's all in the design of the wheels.

This seems be very good system, I will try soon.

Gave the smart play system a go, won a few 4 number combo's which is not bad, but still not good enough. I will try using their special strategy to apply to the wheels and see how that goes for me.

A couple of good points for the systems is ease of use, great for a newbie!

I have read reviews on the system and they have quite a few good things to
say about it. I have tried other systems which did not work out all that well for me. I guess you can say I had a change of heart when I ordered the "Smart Play Lotto Wheels" I like these wheels.

Been hitting mostly 3 number combinations with system - system does work nicely using their conservative wheels. I like the fact of applying their special strategies, these really do make a big difference for me.

Still looking for a decent pick 3 system, starting to think there are no good systems for pick 3.

I play fantasy 5 and I found that this kind of wheeling system will be suitable for my playing needs.

I think this may be the type of system for me - Sounds Easy To Use - Good For First Time Lottery System Player. Well at least it seems good.........still not sure if a system is worth using or not, no spare money to waste at the moment.

I take it not all wheel systems are the same, some would obviously be better and some worse. If I'm wrong please steer me in the right direction.

Live out your own dreams. Or you'll be helping someone else live out there's.

10 (edited by Fisky 2015-02-11 00:04:43)

I have personally tried many systems (most are not worth using) and as far as lottery wheeling systems are concerned, Smart Play Lotto Wheels is definitely one of the better wheeling systems, if not the best. All you need to do to verify they are good wheels is to see the poll that was done on various systems, it shows that users voted/rated the Smart Play System very high. System now known as a top wheeling system and is not created by the usual marketers pumping out poor systems. This system is created by real lottery experts, no fluff, nothing fancy to make it seem good but in reality is not, just good solid tested and proven lottery wheels that all can easily use. You will win off and on use these wheels depending on how many lines of numbers you are going to play. I use this system off and on myself and have had good success. I personally use a few systems switching back and forth, even using them together at times which works well for me.

Just always remember, all systems are for one thing and one thing only, Gambling! Therefore no system can guarantee you winnings. Systems do in fact help your odds to win over using no systems at all and you know your going to play your lottery anyways, so your best bet is to always use a system.