Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-10-17 04:54:12

Veronica

Lottery Ticket Dispute Ends In Murder

Florida police have arrested a Reynoldsburg male who is now being accused of killing another man during a deadly fight over a lottery ticket. Police officers arrested one William Green in Kissimmee, Florida late Sunday night. Green is accused of the shooting death of David Duff. The incident happened at the Travel Lodge located at 1551 W Broad Street on early Saturday morning about 6:37 a.m. on March 15. Florida Police have also arrested Ariana Ruddock for the complicity to murder.

David Oliver Duff age 23, was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency crews that responded to the motel.

Police officers also found two firearms plus other items that are also possible evidence after thoroughly searching the suspects motel room and their car.

Now people are fighting over lottery tickets, what next?

#2 2015-04-06 05:17:16

EJH

Re: Lottery Ticket Dispute Ends In Murder

Here is another sad lottery winner tragedy story - made me think!

To Win or not to Win - that is the question "Shakespeare" ended up asking himself about winning a lottery worth 30 million dollars in the \US.

I was watching a crime show the other night and a lottery winner was the poor loser of his life in the end. His name was Shakespeare and he was the proverbial "down and out" guy that was very nice and everyone liked him. He dreamed of winning the lottery and being able to take care of his mother and his extended family. His dreams came true, but it didn't take long before they became his nightmare. After taking a lump sum payment, he ended up with just over 12 million dollars after taxes, and it took only 2 years before there was no more money or Shakespeare.

They say that money brings out the worst in people, it didn't bring the worst out in Shakespeare, it brought out the worst people to him. He was generous to everyone, even strangers that needed some money - too bad most of these people had the worst of intentions. Women soaked up everything they could from him, until he met a lady he wanted to stay with, not long after she got pregnant and he was overjoyed to have a son. Shakespeare, unlike his namesake couldn't read or write , so written contracts were something he just trusted people to be honest about when he signed them. When his money was getting low, he ran into a 'financial advisor' that promised she would help him retain his money and make more through investing through her company.  Shakespeare signed everything over to her trusting that she would take care of him, little did he know that she would be the final chapter in his life.

Soon after Shakespeare disappeared and everyone wondered where their generous benefactor had gone.  The 'financial advisor' said he had taken off, sick of being hounded by people for money - which was true, anywhere he went someone asked for money and everyone came back for more and more, he was tired of it and didn't know how to handle the repetitive calls for more and more cash. After 6 months, the story started to unravel, and finally after much investigation, it was found out that the so called 'financial advisor' had shot him and buried him under a concrete pad, living off of all of his winnings and houses that he had signed over to her.

After watching the show, I felt so sorry for Shakespeare - a man that only wanted comfort for his family and to help those that were less fortunate. Evil came out of the woodwork and like all the dark plays that the original Shakespeare wrote - the main character always got the worst of it.   What is it about money that makes people so bad - enough to kill? We've all heard the stories of the lottery winners that spend too fast, party to hard and have nothing to show for it in a very short time. We've also heard of the lottery winners that gamble it all away and end up fraudulently writing cheques or embezzling money in another way to gain back what they had.  Also, there are the stories where the husband or wife kills the other after taking out large insurance bonds on their oblivious spouse.

It seems like where there is large money there is large danger - a danger of being killed for it, a danger of being used for it and a danger of misusing it and losing it all. Winning the lottery should be a wonderful event for most of us, but for some it truly may be a nightmare!!!

Being a lottery player and hoping to win a jackpot myself one day, I have promised myself that I won't be stupid and I won't be loud about it. I will seek professional advisement and I will spend cautiously - have fun but don't be a crazy fool with it, like it was a bottomless pool of credit. Was it Shakespeare that said "A fool and his money are soon parted"? Well, this lottery player is not going to be the fool, in any way, if I win.

Last edited by EJH (2015-04-06 05:21:30)

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

#3 2015-04-27 04:09:21

pdarby

Re: Lottery Ticket Dispute Ends In Murder

EJH wrote:

Here is another sad lottery winner tragedy story - made me think!

To Win or not to Win - that is the question "Shakespeare" ended up asking himself about winning a lottery worth 30 million dollars in the \US.

I was watching a crime show the other night and a lottery winner was the poor loser of his life in the end. His name was Shakespeare and he was the proverbial "down and out" guy that was very nice and everyone liked him. He dreamed of winning the lottery and being able to take care of his mother and his extended family. His dreams came true, but it didn't take long before they became his nightmare. After taking a lump sum payment, he ended up with just over 12 million dollars after taxes, and it took only 2 years before there was no more money or Shakespeare.

They say that money brings out the worst in people, it didn't bring the worst out in Shakespeare, it brought out the worst people to him. He was generous to everyone, even strangers that needed some money - too bad most of these people had the worst of intentions. Women soaked up everything they could from him, until he met a lady he wanted to stay with, not long after she got pregnant and he was overjoyed to have a son. Shakespeare, unlike his namesake couldn't read or write , so written contracts were something he just trusted people to be honest about when he signed them. When his money was getting low, he ran into a 'financial advisor' that promised she would help him retain his money and make more through investing through her company.  Shakespeare signed everything over to her trusting that she would take care of him, little did he know that she would be the final chapter in his life.

Soon after Shakespeare disappeared and everyone wondered where their generous benefactor had gone.  The 'financial advisor' said he had taken off, sick of being hounded by people for money - which was true, anywhere he went someone asked for money and everyone came back for more and more, he was tired of it and didn't know how to handle the repetitive calls for more and more cash. After 6 months, the story started to unravel, and finally after much investigation, it was found out that the so called 'financial advisor' had shot him and buried him under a concrete pad, living off of all of his winnings and houses that he had signed over to her.

After watching the show, I felt so sorry for Shakespeare - a man that only wanted comfort for his family and to help those that were less fortunate. Evil came out of the woodwork and like all the dark plays that the original Shakespeare wrote - the main character always got the worst of it.   What is it about money that makes people so bad - enough to kill? We've all heard the stories of the lottery winners that spend too fast, party to hard and have nothing to show for it in a very short time. We've also heard of the lottery winners that gamble it all away and end up fraudulently writing cheques or embezzling money in another way to gain back what they had.  Also, there are the stories where the husband or wife kills the other after taking out large insurance bonds on their oblivious spouse.

It seems like where there is large money there is large danger - a danger of being killed for it, a danger of being used for it and a danger of misusing it and losing it all. Winning the lottery should be a wonderful event for most of us, but for some it truly may be a nightmare!!!

Being a lottery player and hoping to win a jackpot myself one day, I have promised myself that I won't be stupid and I won't be loud about it. I will seek professional advisement and I will spend cautiously - have fun but don't be a crazy fool with it, like it was a bottomless pool of credit. Was it Shakespeare that said "A fool and his money are soon parted"? Well, this lottery player is not going to be the fool, in any way, if I win.

Such a Pity, trust is such a fragile thing. Yes did make me think twice if by the luck of the draw I was a winner to proceed with caution. Only family can be trusted 100% none else.

Last edited by pdarby (2015-04-27 04:12:15)

Board footer