Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-12 20:12:07

Bianca

Workers Syndicate To Win Lottery

A work group syndicate of 32 people who work at a healthcare company are celebrating after hitting a lottery winning of  £342,839.60 when they matched all five numbers and the one Lucky Star number playing the EuroMillions lottery draw on Friday 18 October 2013. The winning numbers were 5, 25, 36, 46 and 47 and the Lucky Stars were 2, 6,.

This is a good idea if you can get a group together and play whatever lottery game. A good system along with many people have a serious chance to win. Tried to get things happening at my work place, but all seem to be not interested, so I guess I am on my own, oh well! If I win big they will be sorry lol.

#2 2015-03-16 22:20:07

WheelMan45

Re: Workers Syndicate To Win Lottery

I myself do like the concept of using a group of people (syndicate) to play as a large group to help increase the chance of a jackpot winning. However I would never join an online syndicate, just do it between your friends/family etc. I would not want to be one of the unlucky people who won big using an online syndicate and now has to fight to get the funds. I read where one poor soul fought for years trying to get their share of the lottery winnings, then the company shut down, left the country with all winnings. This would be a real bummer to win then have to lawyer up and lose in the end to boot, IMHO do it yourself.

Isn't it crazy what people will do when large money is in front of them, most do the opposite of what is right.

#3 2015-05-06 06:53:21

gators

Re: Workers Syndicate To Win Lottery

Don't trust people that tuck in their shirt & don't wear a belt simultaneously and don't trust anyone but yourself when playing the lottery. You can only trust you!!!!!!!!

Also visit my web site ...

Board footer