Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-22 17:59:20

Sirreal

Lotto blackbook reported as a Deceitful READ!

If you still think the lotto blackbook system is for real, you are very easily fooled by tricky sellers, here is yet another article where the lotto blackbook is proven to be a total fraud!

http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

Last edited by Sirreal (2012-10-22 18:00:25)

#2 2012-11-21 03:49:38

DavidGodwin

Re: Lotto blackbook reported as a Deceitful READ!

Thank You for showing this proof. I play the Florida lottery, was going to try this system along with another system I use now that does works good, but I see it would have been a big mistake.

#3 2012-12-04 08:32:52

Sung

Black Book Lottery NO GOOD!

#4 2014-03-24 05:49:04

austin2

Sirreal wrote:

If you still think the lotto blackbook system is for real, you are very easily fooled by tricky sellers, here is yet another article where the lotto blackbook is proven to be a total fraud!

http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

Sirreal your link about the black book system swindle is excellent! It shows that every part of the lotto black book system is a swindle.

They are encouraging people to trust the system due to being created by a math professor. It takes certain people to blow up the false hoods and show the truth, very glad to have found this forum or else I would have never known what really is going on.

#5 2014-04-01 16:45:31

Fisky

With all the evidence showing the Lotto Black Book being a deceitful system it would a very un-wise choice to use and trust such a program.

I myself have used the Lotto Black Book system and can tell you straight out it is a poor high priced system, just put together by a common marketer and not by any Oklahoma Math Professor.

Just give it some common sense thought, who in their right mind would shoot this so-called professor Larry Blair for his lottery system? They could just buy it and not risk any trouble at all. The marketer who made up all of this B.S was caught in his or hers lies and now has been revealed on many review sites.

Systems caught in pure lies are very high risk, why would you trust such people with your personal information/credit card, think about, very un-wise.

#6 2015-01-07 05:06:34

jddd

It is Positively positive many of these programs are frauds and should be clearly pointed out as rightly so. I am a marketer (not selling lottery or gambling products) just good solid products that are problem free, yet i still have to deal with the issue of the buyer being the dishonest party. What i mean by dishonest party is........buyer will go after products with one intention in mind and that is to get the product.........then get a refund. These people are constantly ordering and then habitually refunding those purchases, so just as fraudulent as these fraudulent sellers of lottery programs. Pointing out the programs is a good thing i do agree, but we should also post a list of dishonest purchasers for those of us hard working honest sellers..........what think?

Last edited by jddd (2015-01-25 02:50:05)

#7 2016-01-25 04:50:03

MI40

Since this system has just vanished - guess it just backs up the bad reviews the system has.

#8 2016-02-25 19:54:59

Fisky

I hate to say it but I told you so. This system was going vanish sooner or later, as just to many reports on being a false system.

#9 2016-09-09 04:27:52

djprospects

Any lottery system that advertises things such as:

Developed by a professor (with no background information to prove) is always crooked

Stupid claims like being shot in leg for his secret lottery formula (as if any person would do that, they would just buy the system DUH!)

A senseless marketing gimmick system, but many people feel for it and where is the great system now? Gone along with all your cash, you didn't win the lottery with the sad system, but this deceitful marketer is laughing all the way to the bank!!!!!!!!!

Broadcast to your prospects every day

Board footer