Topic: Formula 1 lotto system has no sense (Fake)

Formula 1 lotto system say made by professor Glen Hooke, is a lie! system is similar to many same type software systems, just different name. Says took 27 years to developed, this professor is then a fool and why would anyone trust a fool.

I read posts from different sites all say the system is fake, no professor made this system, possible a copied system, but does not matter as does not win at all and refunds stated are again a lie, no refunds, is just to gain your confidence to get your money easier.

Uga

Re: Formula 1 lotto system has no sense (Fake)

If was real professor they let you know about their background and give their credentials, this formula 1 is no professor.

Gasebanzy wrote:

If was real professor they let you know about their background and give their credentials, this formula 1 is no professor.

Yup i do agree with you 110% ..... this is why i am so leary about using any lottery system. It's nonsense such as this that screws peoples drive towards a system, is it real? Is it not real? I am certainly not falling for it.

Also visit my site -

DorieSxp wrote:
Gasebanzy wrote:

Yup i do agree with you 110% ..... this is why i am so leary about using any lottery system. It's nonsense such as this that screws peoples drive towards a system, is it real? Is it not real? I am certainly not falling for it.

I'm not falling for the "PROFESSOR" scenario either. There are other systems stating they are by a professor also and the reviews are poor, so not falling for the crap!

Why is it these sellers resort to using such stupidity? I can only assume they themselves are stupid....it is not hard to see that these types of scenarios are just made up to lure people into thinking the system is something of worth. Oh well, at least most people will have enough sense to see through their deception.