1 (edited by Fisky 2014-12-17 04:53:40)

Topic: Lotto Profits

I know my lottery systems, even wrote reviews in the past on many of the systems I have tried. I also agree that most all of these lottery software systems are just remakes of other software systems. These types of systems make claims that make them seem like they are going to explode your winnings, but in reality they are the worst systems to use. People out there want to win and many are very gullible, all they will see is “500 times odds to win” this system must be great! The fact is there is no real system that will give you increased odds that high. This Lotto Profits system is just using past lottery results, which is free for all off of lottery statistic websites, where do you think they get these from, they are not lottery experts, just marketers selling a product, only making money from the sales not winnings. This is why you see soooooooooo many of these stupid software systems with stupid claims, they want to lure you in period! Don’t believe me? Look at any of these software type systems and see where they sell through, bet you a million bucks it is through places like click bank so affiliates can sell the system in which each sale the system creator gets a piece of the profit. Real winning systems do not do this sort of thing, their systems win lottery games for real, no need to pull profits in by con jobbing people.

Bottom line is, Past results systems are as common as chewing gum and all that is given on those type systems is mostly free and they charge you and hype up the real facts. You can either go to a statistic website for your lottery game, or best just follow the draws for your game and write down the winning numbers, get your own over-all most drawn numbers to play, no need to go back more than 10-20 draws in most cases, it’s just that simple! And the portion of the system using astrology combined to give such high win rates is a joke, will work about the same effect as choosing random numbers.

Re: Lotto Profits

Fisky wrote:

I know my lottery systems, even wrote reviews in the past on many of the systems I have tried. I also agree that most all of these lottery software systems are just remakes of other software systems. These types of systems make claims that make them seem like they are going to explode your winnings, but in reality they are the worst systems to use. People out there want to win and many are very gullible, all they will see is “500 times odds to win” this system must be great! The fact is there is no real system that will give you increased odds higher than about 30 to possibly 40 percent better win rates. This Lotto Profits system is just using past lottery results, which is free for all off of lottery statistic websites, where do you think they get these from, they are not lottery experts, just marketers selling a product, only making money from the sales not winnings. This is why you see soooooooooo many of these stupid software systems with stupid claims, they want to lure you in period! Don’t believe me? Look at any of these software type systems and see where they sell through, bet you a million bucks it is through places like click bank so affiliates can sell the system in which each sale the system creator gets a piece of the profit. Real winning systems do not do this sort of thing, their systems win lottery games for real, no need to pull profits in by con jobbing people. 
Bottom line is: Past results systems are as common as chewing gum and all that is given on those type systems is mostly free and they charge you and hype up the real facts. You can either go to a statistic website for your lottery game, or best just follow the draws for your game and write down the winning numbers, get your own over-all most drawn numbers to play, no need to go back more than 10-20 draws in most cases, it’s just that simple!

WOW! Great intell fisky. I do see you know your stuff and i am impressed and agree with you 100%, thank you very much for this info the truth is very hard to come by.

Also visit my site -

Re: Lotto Profits

Yes highly informative Fisky, a job well done!!!!!