Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-06 16:40:29

gonnyp45

Scratch Off Lottery Tickets Do You Play Them? Any Tips?

I don't really play the scratch offs very often because no one ever showed me which ones to play to win, or how to win easier - any tips any of you have to succeed?

I have a lot of debt to pay off, my two lotto games i play often are fantasy 5 and the Florida lotto. Never seem to win much at them, but i try. Thinking about switching over to playing Scratchers, maybe will have better luck with these.

Friends of mine tell me to just buy any Scratcher your luck is about the same to win.......is this true anybody?

#2 2015-03-08 06:25:08

edithP

Re: Scratch Off Lottery Tickets Do You Play Them? Any Tips?

Love playing Scratchers but it is hard to win anything worthwhile. Most always loose or if really lucky break even which I guess is pretty good considering it's gambling.........but fun!!

As for tips to pick good scratchers, don't have a clue, I go by how pretty the tickets look....I know that sounds crazy, but know no other way of doing it.

#3 2015-03-22 07:23:23

blaze42

The only tip i can give for playing scratch offs is to buy a ton of tickets. You will win on some of them for sure, hopefully is a good win. I look at it as at least if i make my money i did good. As for which ones to play......i go for the cheap ones only.

#4 2016-12-19 04:51:51

gonnyp45

I guess there are no real tips to playing these, just luck of the pick! If can post any tips to help win these please do.

#5 2016-12-19 04:53:05

gonnyp45

blaze42 wrote:

The only tip i can give for playing scratch offs is to buy a ton of tickets. You will win on some of them for sure, hopefully is a good win. I look at it as at least if i make my money i did good. As for which ones to play......i go for the cheap ones only.

Thank You for your input...i play the cheap ones as well.

#6 2016-12-22 23:28:35

Vyons

Just play lots of tickets and scratch them....you will usually win 1 or 2 on tickets. I was also told that that the higher costing scratch tickets are better to play as if win.....you win bigger!

Take a look at my website

Board footer