Topic: Gail Howard Lottery Wheels Are Very Suspect!

I cannot see any real evidence these lottery wheels win anything. The testimonials I found look and sound very fishy. On a few lottery forums I have talked to quit a few people who say they have never won more than a 3 number win with these wheels, so where are all these BIG winners? Every search I do ends up a dead end, it does not make sense. I believe who ever Gail Howard the publisher really is, is just making up lottery wheels with a software system and hyping them up (un-tested Wheels), the wheels are basically the same as found for free all over the Internet, nothing special about them as far as I can see.

Re: Gail Howard Lottery Wheels Are Very Suspect!

I have used many lottery wheeling systems including Gail Howard's and the newest wheeling system Smart Play. I have won a few small wins with Gail Howard's wheels, but the most superior lottery wheels I have ever tried which have hit much bigger winners is the Smart Play Wheels.

Gail Howard's wheels I rate at 2 out of 5
Smart Play Wheels I rate at 4 out of 5

Even my follows on my blog all love these Smart Play Wheels as they do increase your win rate big time!

Gail Howard lotto system used to be looked at as a good system, now is reguarded as a just ok wheeling system and I will explain why.

Gail Howard claims and shows many testimonials of winners who used her system, many of these testimonials look kinda fake and have been said to be fakes by other sites. Real testimonials will have a trail back to the lottery game that was won and the photos do not look fake as gail howards do. If you are caught faking testimonials, or posting false advertising you are labled and look bad plain and simple.

Gambler you are right on the money! I have investigated many lottery system including Gail Howard's Smart Luck and could not find much for any real verified proof of winners.

Now think about this, if Gail Howard has sold lottery wheels for about 20 years there should be some winners of course, but I cannot find any more recent winners even going back 5 years and that to me is very strange.

Also, Gail Howard's wheels are not any better than wheels found else where, they may be pumped out like bubble gum out of a software system or just made-up, not quite sure. It takes years to develop and test a good winning lottery wheel, not a few days or weeks. There are much better lottery wheeling systems. Smart Play wheeling system only gives you lottery wheels that have won at least 3 lottery jackpots and it took years for the wheels to be tested, then released, not weeks or days.

I have found many of Gail Howard's wheels in free lottery wheel sites as others have also said, so is that where she got them from, or is it her wheels put there illegally.

Bottom line is Gail Howard in not a lottery expert, just a publisher. Do you want lottery wheels from real lotto experts or a publisher, this is a No Brainer as far as I see it.

Gail Howard is a JOKE!!! All reviews are written by Gail Howard, so they mean nothing. Just look at those silly testimonials, they look like they are from the 60's. Every review site I know does not recommend Gail Howards wheels, why? They do nothing! Ya! I tried her wheels and the best I do is a 3 lottery number winner in 3 months of use Big Deal!

Do you workout? Need some advice?

I thought Gail Howards wheels were the best, so if they are not all that, is there another wheeling system you can recommend that is easy and works good? Anyone!

7 (edited by Erma06 2017-07-02 03:54:37)

Bianca wrote:

I thought Gail Howards wheels were the best, so if they are not all that, is there another wheeling system you can recommend that is easy and works good? Anyone!

You should give the Smart Play Lotto wheels system a try, they work great! Been using them and winning 2 out of every 3 lottery draws, easy to hit 3 and 4 number winners. As far as I know Gail Howards wheels are still ok, but just made up by who? Smart Play is a professional lotto expert with serious properly designed and tested wheels. I guess when you look at the whole picture, the two best wheeling systems would be Gails and Smart Play.

Here is Smart Play website:  http://smartplaylottowheels.lottoguy.net/wp//

8 (edited by Bodysolid 2013-02-17 19:39:22)

Yep, Smart Play Lotto Wheels is the best wheeling system, even won second best winning lottery system in the world by user poll votes, now that tell me a lot.

Gail Howard's wheels or wheeling software is really nothing so great, lots of hyped up advertising to make sound great, but the fact remains, she is a publisher not a lottery expert. Have you seen Gail Howard's testimonials? There obviously not real!

9 (edited by Ann Seig 2015-02-10 06:10:22)

I have researched these smart play lotto wheels and people are winning using them .... so it seems to me to be a worth while system to consider using. As far as gail wheels, I do not see them as bad to use, just possibly not as good as some other systems.

Gails wheeling systems have been around for ever, if they worked so good, then where are the winner over the last 20 years or so? I see some winners for the smart play wheeling system, at least there are some winners.

11 (edited by Fisky 2017-07-02 04:01:17)

Bianca wrote:

Bianca, the best wheels that are tested and proven wheels are from Smart Play. These are the best winning wheels in the world in my opinion, just make sure to use the special strategy along with them that they recommend it does make a difference.

Here is there website if you need it
Smart Play

12 (edited by stuartH 2013-10-23 21:52:08)

Fisky wrote:

Gambler you are right on the money! I have investigated many lottery system including Gail Howard's Smart Luck and could not find any real proof of winners.

Now think about this, if Gail Howard has sold lottery wheels for about 20 years there should be some winners of course, but I cannot find any more recent winners even going back 5 years and that to me is very strange.

Also, Gail Howard's wheels are not very good wheels, they are pumped out like bubble gum out of a software system or just made-up. It takes years to develop and test a good winning lottery wheel, not a few weeks. There are much better lottery wheeling systems as Smart Play Lotto Wheels. This wheeling system only gives you lottery wheels that have won at least 3 lottery jackpots and it took years for the wheels to be tested, then released, not weeks as Gail Howard's.

I have found many of Gail Howard's wheels in free lottery wheel sites as they do not win lottery games. I have found free lotto wheels put out years before Gail Howard sold them, so looks like she ripped them off and claimed them as her own wheels, very sneaky!

Bottom line is Gail Howard in not a lottery expert, just a publisher. Do you want lottery wheels from real lotto experts or a publisher, this is a No Brainer!

I have given gail howards wheels a go, won very little with them. From reading comments on this forum plus others, it seems to be gail howard is a publisher not really an expert any more than I am.

Thought I would give my opinion
Cheers!

Gail Howard has been around for 20 plus years selling systems. In 20 years you would think there would be tons of lottery winners showing real proof of winnings, or how about Gail Howard's winnings? There are none to be found anywhere.

I see a poll with results of top winning systems in which GH was voted as 3rd best wining system, so there must be some winners of the system.

Seems there is some people who use Gails wheels that do ok, but is only a small percentage.

Seen survey that users voted for good winning systems, Gails wheels were third best by user votes, so still ok as better than most other systems.

I have used various wheels in the past, most all of which has been free. Can advise to stay away from free wheels they did not work well at all, very hard to hit winning combinations.

Gave gails howards system a try out a few years back, won a little now and then, nothing more than I usually won using just my own numbers.

I for one do not feel gail howards system is anything special, won very little using it. Found out down the road later on gail is just a publisher, not even close to being a real lottery expert.

I think any person could just make up her wheels and say they had winners. I do not find her testimonials proving her system works and others point out they look suspect, some of the winners photos look like back in the 1940's, just not realistic to me. Also as others put it, her system has been around for about 20 years or so, but hardly any winners to prove it, even gail has no proof of her own big winnings, which again says to me something just does not sit right.

Broadcast to your prospects every day

djprospects wrote:

I for one do not feel gail howards system is anything special, won very little using it. Found out down the road later on gail is just a publisher, not even close to being a real lottery expert.

I think any person could just make up her wheels and say they had winners. I do not find her testimonials proving her system works and others point out they look suspect, some of the winners photos look like back in the 1940's, just not realistic to me. Also as others put it, her system has been around for about 20 years or so, but hardly any winners to prove it, even gail has no proof of her own big winnings, which again says to me something just does not sit right.

Exactly as you said, is just a publisher not a lottery expert. In her book it shows you how to make up your own lottery wheels which is not exactly a tried tested and trued winning wheel, hence not many people win using these wheels. Real proven winning lottery wheels are not done in this manner, they are designed by real experts and tested to be of good winning value before being sold to the public. Those are the best wheels that are sought after and you cannot get them free and most definitely cannot put them together yourself and expect a quality winning wheel.

GH reviews/testimonials look to me as being very old or produced by a program of some type. Have never seen any up to date looking testimonials. After reading through this forum and a few other forums I would rate her system a 1 out of 5, but that's just my own opinion.

Check out my site

After reading posts about the various systems, this one seems to be in the group of the better ones. From what I can gather there seems to be a Disturbing Trend that most of these lottery programs fall into, meaning sounds risky to even consider.

Use your own Due Diligence! It it seems way to sugar coated might be best to check something else out.

Still some people have won using this system, granted most only won smaller winnings, but still better than some other lesser systems. At least this system is rated higher in the rankings and is one of the better systems to go with.

The Gails wheels are very very old, they were put together years and years ago. There are much better wheeling systems, people just go by the name and think is ok wheels but not knowing they are seriously out of date. Can still use as anything may be better than nothing when trying to win lotto.