Topic: Ultimate Lottery Package Secret System Is B.S

I just checked this system out, it is total B.S and at least 3 lottery review sites are reporting it as a system to be very leery of. These marketers are trying any scenario to get your money. There is no winners using this so called secret system.

Re: Ultimate Lottery Package Secret System Is B.S

Fiskis wrote:

I just checked this system out, it is total B.S and at least 3 lottery review sites are reporting it as a system to be very leery of. These marketers are trying any scenario to get your money. There is no winners using this so called secret system.

Fiskis I agree with you 100%. I did a search myself and found the system to be un-true as commented by review sites, lotto forums and blogs. If there was really a secret society of lottery winners using said system, it most certainly would not be a secret for long.

I think people are getting fed-up being ripped off by these fake or phony systems.

On my website I tell people to only use real proven tested by many systems which fall into a very small group. Always read thoroughly, if sounds fishy, it most likely is. If has affiliates promoting system walk away!

These system are getting quite stupid. Kinda like they are all MLM type programs. I have been through this same B.S with MLM programs giving you lines like:

BIG IDEA MASTERMIND will help you make massive money over the web

Only you never make a red cent. It seems to be the same way with most of these lottery systems. I am not saying they are all bad, just a high percentage of them. If the system sounds to far fetched, do not believe it.

Hey guys, just found out where this silly Ultimate Lottery Package system that claims is by a secret society of lottery winners got the name from. There is another money making mlm type program that's been around for years using the the name secret society of online millionaires.

This is where the name of this lottery system comes from and of course there is no secret society of lottery winners that just ridiculous.

If a place is caught in a lie about who they are and what they are selling, I would be very concerned about my credit card being used without my consent. If the lottery program has bad reviews it would not be wise to take the risk.

If system sounds fishy or offer to good to be true claims, most likely will be a farse. Math professors, math genius, secret systems, secret loop holes. All of these have been used by systems trying to fool people.

Seriously from what I can tell you very few of these systems are for real. Yes there are a few that are good sensible systems. You can tell these types of systems apart from the stupid systems by looking at what they claim and who is said to have created the system.

No system is going to give you really high win rates. So systems that claim logical more sensible win rates are your more legitimate systems.

HA Ha, I think we have all heard enough about the idiotic lottery systems such as this one trying to convince people it is so so very good, ya, no, it's not!