1 (edited by Reportyou 2013-08-06 17:20:30)

Topic: Lottery Dominator Is Still For sale?

I thought this system was busted a while back as a fraudulent winning system, I guess it is still being sold so be warned, it is not a good system. All fake reviews, false advertising and so forth, possibly same seller as other fraudulent systems.

Re: Lottery Dominator Is Still For sale?

Reportyou wrote:

I thought this system was busted a while back as a fraudulent system, I guess it is still being sold so be warned, it is not a good system. All fake reviews, false advertising and so forth, possibly same seller as other fraudulent systems.

It's funny at how many of these bogus systems are all very similar, copies of each other, nothing special and hyped-up full of false advertising. I still tell people to never use a system if has affiliates selling it as they are usually complete nonsense! Also I do believe many of these systems are owned by the same person or group.

Fiskis wrote:
Reportyou wrote:

I thought this system was busted a while back as a fraudulent system, I guess it is still being sold so be warned, it is not a good system. All fake reviews, false advertising and so forth, possibly same seller as other fraudulent systems.

It's funny at how many of these bogus systems are all very similar, copies of each other, nothing special and hyped-up full of false advertising. I still tell people to never use a system if has affiliates selling it as they are usually complete nonsense! Also I do believe many of these systems are owned by the same person or group.

I see people have even reported this Lottery Dominator system as a Rip-Off on Rip Off Report website. Those people must have bought it from Ace Lee as he is selling the system as an affiliate seller, but does not own the system.

Lottery Dominator is nothing special, all good reviews on the system were only by people who were affiliates selling the system, the system has a very bad reputation and all review sites have received bad reviews from users of the system. The reason I bring this all up now, is the Lottery Dominator system is claiming to be all new, well Big Deal! Who in hell would buy a system from a marketer, you would have to be very stupid to fall for the ploy a second time, so think people before you buy!

Reportyou wrote:
Fiskis wrote:
Reportyou wrote:

I see people have even reported this Lottery Dominator system as a Rip-Off on Rip Off Report website. Those people must have bought it from Ace Lee as he is selling the system as an affiliate seller, but does not own the system.

Lottery Dominator is nothing special, all good reviews on the system were only by people who were affiliates selling the system, the system has a very bad reputation and all review sites have received bad reviews from users of the system. The reason I bring this all up now, is the Lottery Dominator system is claiming to be all new, well Big Deal! Who in hell would buy a system from a marketer, you would have to be very stupid to fall for the ploy a second time, so think people before you buy!

Agreed!!

I would have thought systems such as Lottery Dominator would at least be truthful as sold through clickbank. Why in the world would clickbank allow such garbage to be sold through them, it ruins there reputation and just attracts more of this Sounds too good to be true B.S.

Clickbank should be ashamed of themselves to allow this type of nonsense to be selling through them, I guess greed is the main factor.

All reviews I have read on this Dominator system have been very poor. Does the seller of this system not get the message?

It is one thing to buy a system and not get any results as gambling is not perfect, but to sell a system with big hype to grab attention and sales, but not deliver what is advertised is pretty low down.

As you can tell I did not do well with this system and getting tired of being shamed. I will never buy another system if sold through clickbank. Clickbank support was terrible, not even sure was a real person replying as just kept stating "were looking into it" then never getting back to me.

Just ridiculous. No wonder there are so many bad reviews, the products are not worth using at all.

Just to inform you all, this system seems to now sell through a market place called softwareprojects, so be careful I was informed many of the bogus lottery system sellers who were booted out of clickbankfor being shady are now selling through softwareprojects and jvzoo.