Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-04 06:43:09

anne

My Review Of The Lotto Guy Lottery System

My name is Anne and I play lotto 6/45 for years and never do very well. I win a 3 number winners about once every 3 months or so. I try various lottery systems with again no good success until I try the Lotto Guy Lottery System.

I browsed many forums and blogs about this lotto guy system before making the decision to use it. This forum was my deciding factor in my choice to use it and I must say, it certainly is a good winning system. The real truth is this system lotto guy, is the only verified real winning system in the world.

I want to warn you about any lotto system purchased through Click Bank. These systems are Not Real! They are mirly fake systems made up by con-artists. They all are sold by others, or affiliates, that is why you see many reviews on them, but the reviews are also fake just to sell to you.

There are only 4 real lottery systems in the whole world that were designed by professionals to give winning results, none of these systems are sold through places as Click Bank.

#2 2013-11-06 00:25:19

Shoodolly

Re: My Review Of The Lotto Guy Lottery System

It's been about 3 months of using the Lotto Guy Lottery System, winnings do come much easier as you consistently use the system. At first I was not using the system correctly, put in a support request, got replied to very quickly and was told what I was doing wrong.

These guys are definitely pro, they have excellent support help and the system works very well! There is no way I can ever go back to my old strategy after using this system. I have told my friends at work about the system, even showed them a few of my winning lottery tickets, now they are all using the system.

I think what we are going to do as a group is compile our playing efforts as a group and split our winnings, as we can trust each other.

To all that try this system. Just stick with it, it wins easier draw after draw. My better winnings started about 6-8 draws into using the system. I usually put my lines together in the morning with my coffee so I can think better and the kids are off at school ( I need to focus).

Last edited by Shoodolly (2013-11-06 00:25:40)

#3 2014-08-20 23:14:25

AdelBB

Yes agreed Out Of The Box the lotto guy system works well, add in one or more of the special strategies they recommend to apply and win rates go up.

#4 2014-09-08 04:37:08

Cmuller777

New LottoGuy Team Member smile

If you’re thinking of purchasing the Lotto Guy Lottery System, my first experience may help you make your decision. Internet purchasing is always a gamble, but with these guys or should I say this Lotto Guy, you’re getting a sure thing with their honesty, here's why. I made the purchase using my credit card and I wasn’t sure if it had gone through correctly, so I did it again. It wasn’t long after that the support team emailed me and informed me that I had purchased the system twice and had already refunded me the one purchase and sent me the system. I was amazed, usually you have to fight with the online companies and prove to them that you made two payments in error, something you may or may not get back either, depending on who you’re dealing with. So let me just say that in addition I am looking forward to using the system, I am also really impressed with the support that comes along with this system, so am passing this info on as I am sure there are others wondering about such issues as well.

Last edited by Cmuller777 (2014-09-08 04:39:19)

#5 2014-10-03 03:59:00

deskrep7

All in all this lottery program sounds good and I don't doubt people do well using it, still I'm not sure if picking my own numbers in my own fashion is worth switching from and over to using a system. Is not picking my own numbers at random really the same or any better? Any number can get drawn at any lotto game drawing, so it's always luck of the draw as far as I see it. Still I guess it does no harm in trying a system, you certainly should not do worse, just feel for me picking my own numbers may work the same.

#6 2014-10-30 04:53:41

Kirtus

I think these guys (Lotto Guy System) are smart not to put their system in software format. System is done with software on their end then added to members area when analysis updates are needed. This way system cost less, easy to use, easy to update, nothing to freeze or stop working as I have seen before. You can see what you are doing and know what you put into your lines is all real and not just some software feeding you B.S and you hope and pray it is from real source, but will never know.

#7 2015-01-25 02:48:46

jddd

After looking over the many reviews on this lotto guy system........i do think it sounds like a reasonable system that can be very helpful in increasing ones odds to win, which ever lottery game one is playing. I do believe systems are beneficial to use and apply over just regular random numbers.

#8 2015-05-28 04:23:27

NightRyder

I must say it does seem like an interesting system for sure..

#9 2015-06-23 17:34:58

NightRyder

I have decided to give the Lotto Guy Lottery System a whirl. The system looks very interesting and I am amazed at the very fast prompt replies from their support when asking a few questions.

Yes, I do recommend this system seems good all around.

#10 2015-08-28 04:54:25

Josefino318

Myself think this lottery guy system is good, heard good things about it from many people.

#11 2015-10-07 04:00:22

cm500

Been hearing nothing but good news concerning this lotto guy lottery system and the cost seems fair.

It will get worse before it gets better!!!!!

#12 2016-08-30 03:36:50

Cmuller777

My Update: My experience with the Lotto Guy Lottery System has been very good. Using the system off and on now since Aug 2014 has proven to be the best strategy for hitting winning lottery numbers bar none. No huge wins, but many many decent wins, which would not have been possible if not using this particular number pattern system. So let me just say that I will continue using the system, as nothing has proven better for me.

#13 2017-05-25 04:15:54

Bager1

Do to all the great reviews of users of this system, I am now using it as well as found out it is the best lottery system for playing Powerball. My over view of the system is it's very interesting to us and I like the factor that I can us in parts or as a whole system, very neat.

Board footer