Topic: Lottery Crusher Software Is Useless

Just want to warn you about the Lottery Crusher Software System as it is not what you think. The system was purchased by a friend to play the lottery and hopefully win as the system makes big claims, but soorry to tell you it is nothing special.

The whole system is all data you can get free yourself on line at lotto statistic websites, so no need to pay for it and you will not win with the system or the free data as has been used for years and proven little effective at winning lottery games.

I know all the review sites are warning people to stay clear this Lottery Crusher System, but my friend did not know, so was suckered! Oh, and she cannot get a refund, they refused! All a gimmick! Stick with the better real systems.

Re: Lottery Crusher Software Is Useless

I guess I am one of the rare people who won using Lottery Crusher.

However, I only won 2 very small winnings in a 4 month period, so maybe not all that great.

I did have problems with this system did not work correctly and was never fixed.

I have found out as of late the system just gave to me the same information I can get on the official lottery website for MI lottery, so I guess it was really of no value to buy.

When I bought this system it said gave a 100% win rate, which it did not even come close to giving me. Then later saw they changed that, removed the 100% I guess to many people found out the hard way it was just a statement used to sell.

Switched over to a much better system now and have done much better, winning 1 out of every three draws or so, so will stick with it.

Paul Waldman wrote:

I guess I am one of the rare people who won using Lottery Crusher.

However, I only won 2 very small winnings in a 4 month period, so maybe not all that great.

I did have problems with this system did not work correctly and was never fixed.

I have found out as of late the system just gave to me the same information I can get on the official lottery website for MI lottery, so I guess it was really of no value to buy.

When I bought this system it said gave a 100% win rate, which it did not even come close to giving me. Then later saw they changed that, removed the 100% I guess to many people found out the hard way it was just a statement used to sell.

Switched over to a much better system now and have done much better, winning 1 out of every three draws or so, so will stick with it.

yes my friend I would definitely say you are one of the very few people to have even won a small winning from using this lottery crusher, it was posted as a non-winning systems years back on many review sites. You were correct, the system at time did claim a 100% win rate totally ridiculous isn't it.

This lottery software system is no good, never won anything and of course tried it out for many times, simply does not do as claimed.

Review my blog ::