Topic: Win Pick 3 Lotto Games

Winning pick 3 lottery games may not be easy, but there is a way to make it easier on yourself if you play the pick 3 lottery games.

You first need to know what types of pick 3 games there are.

There are 3 different types of pick 3 combinations:

- Single combo - ALL digits are unique in the combination
- Double Combo - 2 digits are the same in the combination
- Triple Combo - 3 digits are the same in the combination

Now that you know what these types of number combinations are, we are going to go over which one is good for picking the numbers for Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotto games. The Single Combo Number is the best.

To pick your single number combo you first Must pick your "Star Number". To do that you using the Frequency Theory. You will look for the hottest and coldest numbers for the last 30 days.

Once you have those numbers, you will play all of the single combinations examples, 102 103 104 105 123 124 126 137 139 etc. If you play all of the possible single combos for the hot or cold number then you should have a win.

You would do the exact same strategy for the pick 4 lotto games as well. Research what your hot and cold numbers are, then play all of the unique combinations from them. Only use the Single Combo for the Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotto games, using the other Number Combo's won't work well, they Don't hit.

2 (edited by Lindsey 2013-08-07 07:47:31)

Re: Win Pick 3 Lotto Games

Very nice stuff! I will most definitely try playing pick 3 with your free strategy advice as I never really win nothing. big_smile and big_smile

Gonna give your pick 3 advice a go, maybe it will do better than I usually do which is squat.

PICK 3 just  mark one digit from 0 to 9 in the three columns on five boards usually i play Straights. Sometimes I will play using a Quick Pick so the lottery terminal will randomly select my numbers numbers.

A Straight Play you must get your numbers in exact order to win, players must match the three-digit number drawn in exact order.

A Box Play you can have your numbers in any order to win, just match the three-digit numbers drawn in any order but pays out less.

Tried playing both ways for months, not a great amount of luck, maybe will give one of these systems a try after browsing this forum, looks interesting.

Yes i will use many thanks!

Ok then I will put this to use, have never won much in this before.

Not so much for good pick systems around.......I find it is not really worth my time and effort playing pick 3 only to win if lucky enough a few dollars I'm sticking to the big boy lottery games that's where the real money is.

lotwin wrote:

Not so much for good pick systems around.......I find it is not really worth my time and effort playing pick 3 only to win if lucky enough a few dollars I'm sticking to the big boy lottery games that's where the real money is.

I hear ya, can't seem to even break even playing pick 3 with all methods iv'e tried and there has been a few. As you say sticking to the big boy games lol is where the money is at anyways, agreed...

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

Moving away from playing pick 3 - sure I win off and on but it's such a small payout not even worth the time spent, only gonna play the big lotto games from now on that's where the real moneys at.

Great to be apart of the forum, took awhile to get, but im now ha ha.

Would be nice to have someone post a system/strategy to give a try for pick 3

I generally just play BOX so can win little easier, but your not going to make much in the way of winnings, hence poss system?

I have read from other forums buying a pick 3 system is of little value, so not going to waste my money there.

Also giving up on Pick 3 - it is not worth playing, i will only now focus on big lotto games Powerball or Mega Millions

Feel free to surf my page :: World Secrets And Mysteries