Topic: New Clickbank Risk Management Tier Policy? READ!

Have your heard of the new Clickbank Risk Management Tier Policy?

Starting  January 2, 2013. Fees, penalties, and account termination rules will be in action for all affiliates and vendors that don't comply!

This means that all affiliates and sellers, selling low quality products as junk lottery systems that have a high refund rate, YOU ARE TERMINATED FOR GOOD!

There are to many bad products selling through ClickBank including all the garbage lottery systems. If you are taken by a seller contact ClickBank and complain. If you ask for a refund within the 60 days or whatever is guaranteed and are refused contact ClickBank and let them know. The days for shady lottery system sellers are over they will be dropping off like flys shortly.

We know there are many complaints on lottery systems as:

Silver Lotto System

Lottery Circle System

Formula 1 Lotto System

Lottery Crusher

Lotto Cash Machine

Lottery Dominator

Lotto Black Book

Lottery Phenomenon

Win Lotto Systems

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

Re: New Clickbank Risk Management Tier Policy? READ!

Just received a notice on this myself. It's about time this happened far to many people being ripped off, now the real winning lotto systems will prevail!

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

Just received more updates on the ClickBank new risk policy read email below:

Starting  January 2, 2013. Fees, penalties, and account termination rules will be in action for all affiliates and vendors that don't comply!

It means that if you are promoting or selling low quality products with high refund rate - YOU ARE TERMINATED for good.

ClickBank has developed sophisticated algorithms to accurately predict expected refund and chargeback rates for individual accounts and measure forward-looking account risk. This allows ClickBank to take proactive steps to protect our customers and alert vendors and affiliates to the health of their accounts so they can take steps to lower their risk of purchasing low quality products.

Will your affiliate account be terminated?

After January 2013 when new CB rules come into place, your affiliate account might be terminated if you keep promoting 3rd party low quality products with high refund rate.

This will in fact be the beginning of the end for many misleading lottery programs that steal peoples money and give no refund.

This is why so many lottery forums and blogs, all say to stay clear of any lottery programs sold through places as CB. It affiliates can sell it, it is a system that will be fake or very low quality.

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

It is very sad that ClickBank allows shady sellers to sell products through them. I never trust any product sold through CB as if you have a problem they will usually not do anything about it, this is why all the shady sellers love CB.

Fisky wrote:

It is very sad that ClickBank allows shady sellers to sell products through them. I never trust any product sold through CB as if you have a problem they will usually not do anything about it, this is why all the shady sellers love CB.

I'd also agree and strongly recommend staying away from any promotion or lottery system selling using a Clickbank link to get you to the final destination. Clickbank is an affiliate program which is now full with criminal sellers. I've seen numerous complaints from people complaining that Clickbank will never take action against these criminal sellers who use their services, which is a big clue never to trust a lottery or gambling product sellingthrough them.

Yes it is true what is said, just Google complaints about click bank. I'm sure there are good and bad programs/products but click bank should really clean up the junk before it really gets out of control. At least click bank new risk policy is a start.

Check out my webpage

It's been a while now and still see that people are complaining about the same systems and programs, so the new policy as far as I can tell has not changed anything at all.

Sorry.....I do see any worthwhile changes click bank has made to prevent the bogus lottery systems from fooling us. Same old systems full of crap and nonsense with claims that are ridiculous. Most of these systems should be banned they have been caught red handed in a pile of B.S just to make money from sales nothing else!!!!!!

Hi, was just re-checking a few lottery systems and noticed that click-bank seems to have booted out some of these pathetic systems with their misleading claims.....I am happy to see this.....but it looks like these ridiculous systems are now selling their nonsense through JVZoo another market place. I'm hoping JVZoo will see the light and banish them as well.

Good news and proof that these lottery systems that used to sell through click bank were fradulent....now some have joined JVZoo.com to sell their crap again, report them.

Hey, thanks to all for giving out this info really good to know I will pass it on..

pharmacy meds

I knew it, soon as these con artists get the boot from clickbank, they ran over to JVZoo. I hope JVZoo see them as for what they really are and boot them also. If they do nothing, then it looks very bad for JVZoo.

Hey All!

Just to inform you all I have noticed that some of these lottery system and or programs are also selling out of a place called software projects. From what others are reporting, it is another gate way for these con artists to sell there junk. It now seems click bank is the clean selling market....they have thrown out the bad sellers, now these sellers are selling through JVZOO and Software Projects, report them if you find a bad one.