Topic: Smart Play Wheels Tested and Proven for Results!

It is very rare that we find a wheeling system with so many great reviews of people who are using this system. We highly recommend this wheeling system for all newbies who play the lottery as it's extremely easy to use and seriously effective.

If interested here is the website

Smart Play Lotto Wheels

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

Re: Smart Play Wheels Tested and Proven for Results!

If you remove all of these silly useless past drawn numbers software systems you really only have a short list of systems left to choose from. I have recommended the Smart Play Lotto Wheels system on my blogs as it different from the usual lottery wheeling systems and my followers all agree and verify they get good wins using it.

Just tried the Smart Play system for 2 lottery draws using their conservative wheels and won. I cannot believe I won so fast!!

I love this system smile

4 (edited by Veronica 2012-12-07 20:52:54)

Hey Guys! I just hit 2 (4) number winners made some decent money$$$

I  Love This Smart Play System It ROCKS!!!

WOOHOO!! Just made $2200 (5 lotto number winner) playing my lottery game. I m using the Smart Play Wheeling system, playing just the budget wheel (13 number in 7 combinations) These wheels work great!

I knew I was going to hit a good win eventually as I was getting closer and closer hitting 3 number winners and a few 4 number winners, the 5 number winner had to hit sooner or later.

MRLucky wrote:

WOOHOO!! Just made $2200 (5 lotto number winner) playing my lottery game. I m using the Smart Play Wheeling system, playing just the budget wheel (13 number in 7 combinations) These wheels work great!

I knew I was going to hit a good win eventually as I was getting closer and closer hitting 3 number winners and a few 4 number winners, the 5 number winner had to hit sooner or later.

Very Nice!!

7 (edited by huedarren 2013-09-09 20:15:16)

post my results:

Thought I would let others know how I am doing with the Smart Play System so far.

Call it beginners luck or good strategy, I'm a first time lotto player, I

Played the 20 number wheel and on my first draw hit winning good fortune of $128.00, so already I'm ahead.

Hope my new found winnings grow quickly.

Darren

Ok so iv'e tried a few systems now (wheeling systems) both were software, you know the kind where they give you your lottery numbers to play in the wheels....well had no luck at all, I don't think the numbers they give are worth even playing. I was referred to this Smart Play wheel system as it is not software, they do not just give you numbers to play, but they do give you wise strategy to obtain good numbers to play and strategy to keep your odds to win high.

I'm just doing this for fun, but it would be nice to make a few dollars in the process and this is the system that seems best over-all to use and stick it out with...it is intriguing and not a hard system to apply.

This sounds like something I might be interested in using, but the numbers to put into the wheels, should I use hot and cold numbers or can use any numbers?