26 (edited by NightRyder 2015-07-05 03:33:17)

Re: Hot Cold and Overdue Lottery Numbers Explained

Fisky wrote:

I think I can help you out here and yes there is a difference between past drawn numbers and number pattern analysis. Past drawn numbers is your very common basic strategy which is based on hot and cold numbers from your particular lottery game. This strategy is very easy to do yourself, never believe the B.S many lottery systems state about how great your winning success will be using there system based on this old school strategy.

Now for number pattern analysis strategy, there are no hot and cold numbers to gather up, this lotto strategy is based on range of numbers that fall into lottery games winning numbers groups by analysis, also incorporates number patterns as odd and even numbers plus high and low numbers. In simple terms this lottery strategy breaks your numbers down into better winning patterns and is much more successful at increasing your odds to win versus past drawn numbers.

Fisky wrote:

I think I can help you out here and yes there is a difference between past drawn numbers and number pattern analysis. Past drawn numbers is your very common basic strategy which is based on hot and cold numbers from your particular lottery game. This strategy is very easy to do yourself, never believe the B.S many lottery systems state about how great your winning success will be using there system based on this old school strategy.

Now for number pattern analysis strategy, there are no hot and cold numbers to gather up, this lotto strategy is based on range of numbers that fall into lottery games winning numbers groups by analysis, also incorporates number patterns as odd and even numbers plus high and low numbers. In simple terms this lottery strategy breaks your numbers down into better winning patterns and is much more successful at increasing your odds to win versus past drawn numbers.

Hey Great!! Thanx for taking the time to answer this, now it makes complete sense to me.

So basically what I have found is that hot and cold numbers works just a bit better than well.....random numbers. Using a good system is what you need.

I guess using the hot and cold numbers method would be better than using nothing at i'm sure....really appreciate this information.

Would like to know if using hot and cold numbers would it be better to use in a system such as wheeling? Or no, just by themselves. I really would like to know as thinking about use a system possibly with these if would work.

flomeen wrote:

Would like to know if using hot and cold numbers would it be better to use in a system such as wheeling? Or no, just by themselves. I really would like to know as thinking about use a system possibly with these if would work.

Hi flomeen, I think I can help you with your questions.

Using hot and cold numbers just by themselves will give you just a little better win rate than using random lottery numbers. If you use the hot and cold numbers along with a system, it is going to improve or up the win rate more than not using them in a lottery system. I would recommend a good lottery wheeling system to use with your hot and cold numbers.