Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-17 19:00:00

GT45

The Lotto Guy Lottery System IS Effective

Here is my Lotto Guy Lottery System Review conducted to provide people with information about the quality of this product.

Received my Lotto Guy Lottery System system quickly as they promise and looked it over carefully. The Lotto Guy Lottery System consists of the main system plus special strategies you can either choose to apply to main system or not apply, you can decide this for yourself. I found this very cool as I could increase my potential win rate if wanted to do a bit more. To use the system correctly takes a short time to get used to and apply. When you have set-up your lines to play, you now are set to go for a while as your number combos are in better winning groups. System is not software, but developed from software and up-dates are added to the system routinely when needed. I like this approach which works great, is much more reliable than using software that can and will have all sorts of issues (had my share of issues with software systems).

I first tried the system without using said special strategies and obtained reasonable hits, mostly three number winning combos. Then I put the added special strategies to work along with the system......followed this for 9 lotto drawings. Out of the 9 draws I hit winning number combos in 5 of those draws which is dam good. I want to point out I followed the system to the letter. The reason I say this is, I can see people going the lazy way and skipping out on following it correctly.

"The system works as it claims too, no weird stuff, all straight forward and to the point system". 

My assessment of the Lotto Guy Lottery System is, "it’s a good logical sensible system" and I would not hesitate to recommend it as long as you are willing to follow it correctly. I’ve tested out easier systems, but they yielded no winnings for me.

Just like anything else, you get what you put into it. If you are lazy you will tend to go with the many standard issue lottery software.......all beginners including myself gone this route........then learn easy equals no winnings, you need to use real winning formulas if after serious results.

Last edited by GT45 (2015-02-17 19:06:44)

#2 2015-03-22 14:18:45

Fisky

Re: The Lotto Guy Lottery System IS Effective

GT45 wrote:

Here is my Lotto Guy Lottery System Review conducted to provide people with information about the quality of this product.

Received my Lotto Guy Lottery System system quickly as they promise and looked it over carefully. The Lotto Guy Lottery System consists of the main system plus special strategies you can either choose to apply to main system or not apply, you can decide this for yourself. I found this very cool as I could increase my potential win rate if wanted to do a bit more. To use the system correctly takes a short time to get used to and apply. When you have set-up your lines to play, you now are set to go for a while as your number combos are in better winning groups. System is not software, but developed from software and up-dates are added to the system routinely when needed. I like this approach which works great, is much more reliable than using software that can and will have all sorts of issues (had my share of issues with software systems).

I first tried the system without using said special strategies and obtained reasonable hits, mostly three number winning combos. Then I put the added special strategies to work along with the system......followed this for 9 lotto drawings. Out of the 9 draws I hit winning number combos in 5 of those draws which is dam good. I want to point out I followed the system to the letter. The reason I say this is, I can see people going the lazy way and skipping out on following it correctly.

"The system works as it claims too, no weird stuff, all straight forward and to the point system". 

My assessment of the Lotto Guy Lottery System is, "it’s a good logical sensible system" and I would not hesitate to recommend it as long as you are willing to follow it correctly. I’ve tested out easier systems, but they yielded no winnings for me.

Just like anything else, you get what you put into it. If you are lazy you will tend to go with the many standard issue lottery software.......all beginners including myself gone this route........then learn easy equals no winnings, you need to use real winning formulas if after serious results.

GT45 I agree with you totally but would like to add this small piece of advice concerning this particular system.

A Good Tip: Really if using the Lotto Guy System you need to follow it properly and take note it can be used in a variety of ways (formulas) try one way for a while if no luck, switch to another way or use a few different ways at same time, this is the way I use the system and have had my best results.

Last edited by Fisky (2015-03-22 14:20:17)

#3 2017-08-02 04:04:48

handyman

Re: The Lotto Guy Lottery System IS Effective

I also agree, this system definitely have upped my win rates. I used to just use my so called lucky numbers which....well did not work so well, but did not know what else to use. I started using this system a while back and can honestly say it works! Hitting groups of 3 winning numbers that are drawn come frequently. I have never even hit 3 numbers more than 2 times in 6 years of playing the lottery. With this system, I have hit 3 numbers many times an even hit a 4 number win. This system (I do not know what this type of system/strategy is called) but it puts your numbers into groups that will hit much easier. I think it would be useless to use any other system, sticking with this one....I at least know it can produce good results!!

Board footer