Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System Wins Best Lottery System - TO Date

Getting very interested in this lotto guy system, would like to know if can be used for playing Mega Millions?

Can someone confirm this for me Please and Thank You!

edithP wrote:

Getting very interested in this lotto guy system, would like to know if can be used for playing Mega Millions?

Yup, you can use the system for playing Mega Million, Powerball, or all pick five and pick 6 lottery games. I already confirmed this with their support.

Amy

bradshaw4578 wrote:
edithP wrote:

Yup, you can use the system for playing Mega Million, Powerball, or all pick five and pick 6 lottery games. I already confirmed this with their support.

Amy

Wow thanks for the fast reply Amy. Can you please tell me if I need to have an internet connection to use the system or what do i need?

edithP wrote:
bradshaw4578 wrote:
edithP wrote:

Amy

Wow thanks for the fast reply Amy. Can you please tell me if I need to have an internet connection to use the system or what do i need?

Yes, you need to have an Internet connection as you need to login to their private members website, where the system you use is located. You would be sent your own password etc
They make all the changes right on the website when needed, so nothing to go wrong or break down as software etc.

If you need more answers to questions just go to their website and ask them they respond fast, they have excellent support.

Hey! The way I see it is their system is not only a good system to use, but the cost is low, it's really a no loss deally. You need to use some kind of boost to help win easier, that's for sure!

This system absolutely works!!!!! I have been using the system on and off for quite some time now and no other method worked better. I have 3 number winners many times over now. Never have I hit winning numbers before using this lotto guy lottery system formula.